Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
In this article, we discuss the best online betting sites in Jamaica. Here you will learn more about their welcome bonuses, as well as find out what customers like and dislike about each site.
The laws of Jamaica do not forbid people from gambling online, and this means that many punters can enjoy their favorite sports betting platforms. We have listed some of the best operators in the country, so you can see why they are popular. Even though the local authorities do not regulate them, punters can access them and enjoy the things they offer. Each bookie has something that makes it special.
Punters can wager with land-based bookmakers and casinos, while they cannot do so online because the government has not passed legislation allowing online gambling yet.
The best online betting sites in Jamaica
Jamaica has long been associated with athletics and sports, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that people there are passionate about betting on things such as athletics. This probably stems from the fact that Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake are Jamaican.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is one of the most impressive international betting sites, with a sportsbook, casino, and poker section that aims to appeal to many bettors. Each section has been created by people with many years of experience who can guide you through the iGaming world. The bookmaker also has some impressive mobile apps that will help you stay in touch with your bets while you're on the go.
Betsson is a name that you may not have heard of before, but it is a major player in the gambling market. The brand has been successful in several countries, one of which is Jamaica. The bookie has everything you could possibly want on its website, including live casino and poker games, sports betting and horse racing. Betsson always has the best odds, and there are plenty of bonuses for new customers to enjoy.
|100% up to €130 Bonus|
1xBet is a popular place for sports bettors in Jamaica. It has a great mobile app, excellent customer support, and multiple language options. Gamblers can use thousands of betting markets and some of the most competitive odds in the business. Bettors can also check various statistics.
|€1000 Signup Offer|
Stake is not your ordinary gambling site. It's aimed at cryptocurrency users, and it allows them to gamble using cryptocurrencies. Although most Jamaicans prefer to use electronic payment systems like PayPal or mobile wallets, cryptocurrency users are growing in popularity and are likely to keep getting more popular in the future. Not many operators offer deposit and withdrawal options for cryptocurrency users; however, Stake does offer its own cryptocurrency called STAK. It has some exciting bonus offers for new users of the site as well.
RaceBets, as its name suggests, is a popular betting operator in Jamaica that focuses on horse racing. Consequently, people who like this sport have the option to avail themselves of numerous competitions that take place all over the world. Apart from the numerous races, the bookie also has some of the most intriguing proposals for this sport. Most of the available rewards are not accessible elsewhere, making RaceBets even more sought-after.
|Welcome OfferLV BET Welcome Bonus|
If you're looking for an online betting operator that offers high-quality sportsbooks and an excellent experience for new and experienced punters, LVBet is a good place to start. It's known for its stylish design, offering virtual sports and eSports along with a casino, a live casino section and more. The platform also offers several deposit and withdrawal alternatives.
|100% up to €122|
22Bet is one of the few international online betting platforms that can offer people many betting categories. For example, it offers people an opportunity to wager on sports, play casino games and participate in bingo and TV games. Moreover, the brand has a customer support team available around the clock. So people can ask different questions about the platform or bonuses from time to time.
The Popular Betting Bonuses Offered By Jamaican Bookmakers
The best betting sites in Jamaica are most similar in that they offer welcome bonuses. Most brands understand the importance of welcome promotions, so they usually provide extra funds, free bets, and free spins. In addition to providing deposit matches, cashback deals, and VIP clubs for their registered clients, some iGaming companies even organize exclusive tournaments for punters.
Detailed Comparison of Jamaica’s Bookmakers
Is there a monopoly on online gambling in Jamaica?
Each online gambling operator in the country tries to offer exciting services to attract as many new customers as possible. Some punters prefer using the services of licensed offshore bookmakers and casinos; others prefer those using an offshore license from Jamaica’s authorities. Both types of sites have their strengths and weaknesses. Below are seven of the best online betting sites in Jamaica. Most of them are available outside Jamaica.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Streaming
- Live Casino
Which Features To Test While Using An Online Bookie In Jamaica?
The following features are tested by bookmakers in Jamaica.
Since many people in Jamaica are fans of sports betting, most bookmakers allow players to cash out before the event has finished.
Bet Builder is one of the reasons why some Jamaican betting platforms offer higher odds. By adding new markets, bettors can increase their chances of winning.
Live betting is a popular feature of sports betting websites and some bookies offer it as an in-play option. Punters can challenge themselves by betting on live events, which improves their betting experience and provides them with new markets to bet on, whilst also improving odds.
Live streaming is a rare feature among online bookmakers, but some brands offer it for events such as gaming and football.
Payment Options in Jamaica
There are several ways to pay for your favorite online betting sites, including credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and bank transfers. Some iGaming platforms also accept Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Bookmakers and casinos that are based in Jamaica offer Jamaica dollars as a currency option, but there are other currencies from around the world to choose from. Some brands provide feeless transactions and instant deposits, while others include withdrawals that can take a few days to process.
The Best Sports To Bet On In Jamaica
Although most bookmakers offer a variety of sports, some have more fans than others. Let’s take a look at the best bookmakers around.
- Athletics is one of the most popular sports in Jamaica because the island is home to some legendary athletes. Usain Bolt is one of them; he’s famous for winning the 2009 World Championships and being undefeated in the 100 meters since 2009. Jamaican betting sites have many markets and special bonuses for athletics. Punters can also bet on competitions in their own country as well as internationally, including at the Olympics.
- Cricket Jamaica, a small country in the Caribbean with a population of about 1.6 million people, is home to one of the world’s great cricketing nations. The state’s national team, called the Jamaica Scorpion and considered among the best in the region, has taken part in the Regional Four Day Competition since 2006. Punters interested in this sport can bet on events such as these as well as the professional league to which it belongs.
- The Jamaica national football team, which represents the country in international competitions such as the FIFA World Cup, also competes in its own national competitions. The most prestigious of these is the National Premier League, which is held every year.
- Because Jamaica is relatively close to the United States, many fans from that country have become interested in basketball. As a result, some new gambling companies in Jamaica offer markets and exciting odds for this sport. The Jamaican Basketball Association oversees all tournaments and competitions within the country.
- Jamaica is one of the few countries in the Caribbean that still plays netball, a popular sport among women. iGaming operators in Jamaica have included it in their portfolios because of the country’s growing popularity as a gambling destination. This is why netball is considered an even more popular option among online bettors today.
Can You Play Online Casinos in Jamaica?
In Jamaica, online casinos are legal. However, each gambling authority has its own rules regarding which sites are allowed to offer a casino section.
The number of slots available at online casinos is impressive, with many different slots created by third-party software providers. This allows people to choose from many different types of games.
Is mobile betting in Jamaica possible?
Yes, mobile betting in Jamaica is available. You can use an app for Android and iOS devices and a website version if you don’t have an app on your phone.
Although the apps and mobile sites are usually easy to use, you may have to wait a few minutes before the apps for Android will download. Unlike iOS, where you can get the app from the App Store, Google rarely allows apps on Google Play.
Does Jamaica Have Active Gambling Laws?
Yes, the Caribbean nation of Jamaica has a history of regulating gambling activities. In 1965, the country legalized gaming for the first time. Nowadays, the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission oversees all forms of betting in the country. The legislation was last amended in 2014 with regards to online gambling.
As mentioned earlier, people can legally bet on sports and lotteries online. However, this is not the case regarding online casinos. As a result, there are numerous operators to choose from in Jamaica.
Facts about betting in Jamaica
In Jamaica, online gambling enthusiasts have a deep love for the activity, so let’s take a closer look at some facts about this growing industry.
- BGLC is Jamaica’s official regulatory body when it comes to gambling. It began operating in 1975, and since then has been the country’s official authority on the matter.
- If you’re going to bet online or with a land-based bookmaker, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- The iGaming industry in Jamaica has a few licensed brands, but most are unregulated. People who want to bet online usually pick offshore online bookmakers or casinos.
- In 1965, gambling was legalized in Jamaica. There are several laws now that regulate gambling in the country, but there weren’t any laws when gambling was first legalized. The first law to regulate gambling was called the “Betting, Gambling and Lottery Act”.
- While gambling is legal in Jamaica, online casinos are not regulated yet. Online casinos are only accessible from land-based bookies and lotteries.
- Although Jamaica is not the biggest market for online bookmakers, most brands do accept Jamaican players. Some of them even offer the local currency.
Sports have played an important role in the development of Jamaica, where many of the country’s best athletes live. The sports betting market is huge, especially among men. However, online casinos are not as popular as they could be because they are not regulated by the Jamaica Gambling and Lottery Commission.
Is online gambling legal in Jamaica?
Although online betting is legal in Jamaica, only lotteries and sports are allowed to take online wagers.
Are there any taxes for Jamaican players on their winnings?
Jamaican players are exempt from paying taxes on their winnings, except lottery winnings over 15,000JMD.
Can I open an account and play with JMD?
Yes, you can open an account and play with JMD, EUR and USD.
Are there any betting restrictions for Jamaican players?
To ensure fair play and protect underage gamblers, Jamaican law requires that people be over 18 years old to bet on sports or play casino games.
How is the gaming industry regulated in Jamaica?
The Gaming and Lotteries Commission regulates gaming in Jamaica.
Do offshore bookmakers take bets in Jamaica?
Yes, you can use offshore bookmakers in Jamaica as long as they are licensed by a reputable gambling authority.