Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Looking for a top betting site in Morocco? The table below has our top picks. Check out their bonuses and features by reading our expert reviews and analyses.
Worried about the legality of online betting? Don’t be. The government does not regulate online gambling, so local punters can access some of the leading brands in the world.
Morocco has a long history of gambling and horse racing, which is allowed under the country’s laws. The first gaming facility was created in 1952 in Marrakesh.
The best online betting sites in Morocco
While online gambling is legal and regulated in Morocco, there are no laws that specifically target online punting. As a result, punters have the opportunity to experience some of the best iGaming operators in the world.
|100% up to €130 Bonus|
1xBet is an excellent website that allows you to place bets on every sport and play thousands of casino games. It has fully-fledged mobile applications, as well as betting features and a special customer support department. Furthermore, locals are able to use Morocco’s currency and don’t need to make deposits in USD or EUR.
Betfinal is one of the betting companies many people consider among the industry leaders. It has almost everything you can think of, including a VIP Live Casino. The brand also has several active promotions that can help you try things like cashback, free bets, Acca boosts, etc.
Melbet is often regarded as the leader in the online betting industry, and for a good reason. Unlike some of the names on this list (which have struggled over the years), this company has successfully survived - and thrived - in Morocco. It offers several languages and allows you to bet on the go. People like Melbet because they can always rely on customer support for help; moreover, this brand offers several odds formats and allows you to bet on many sports.
WinaBet365 is a big name in the online betting industry in North Africa. The company has all the bells and whistles you can expect from an iGaming brand, including virtual sports, TV Games and Lotto titles. A bonus for its clients is that it offers several payment options, such as eWallets, which other companies don't.
|Welcome Offer100% Sports Welcome Bonus|
One of the best online gambling sites in Morocco and several other countries, CWinz has a large selection of categories and languages. This operator offers sporting events, casino games, eSports contests, virtual sports betting, and more. You can also use their live chat option, or get help via email.
|Welcome Offer100% up to €100 Welcome Bonus|
The last brand on this list also has something for both new and experienced punters. Betobet is a site that users can try out some of the hottest betting categories in the industry. Thanks to the numerous language options, they can place bets in their native language. Betobet works in conjunction with some of the best casino software brands in the world, which means that online bettors from Morocco have access to high-quality casino games from all around the globe. They can make fast monetary transactions thanks to an array of payment options.
Are Online Bookmakers Giving Away Bonuses For Moroccan Bettors?
Yes, online bookmakers offer bonuses for Moroccan bettors, such as free spins, reload promotions, cashback, VIP clubs, free bets and no deposit rewards. Make sure you read the terms and conditions before you make a deposit. Usually these offers have special conditions that must be met before you can withdraw your winnings.
When you start using a Morocco betting site, always read the bonus Terms and Conditions.
Morocco’s Bookmakers Comparison
The major online betting sites in Morocco are all state-owned, but they are also accessible to local punters. Before choosing the top betting site in Morocco, it is essential to note that a state-owned brand is only accessible in the country. Although it holds a monopoly because it is the only licensed iGaming operator in Morocco, this operator offers limited betting options. Consequently, most punters use international betting sites.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
Betting Features And Options Offered By Bookmakers in Morocco
Everyone who is interested in betting in Morocco probably wants to know more about the different betting options available on the internet. Although each iGaming company has its own selection of options, most websites have some things in common.
Morocco’s top bookies need to offer Cash Out to bettors in order to keep them happy. This feature allows you to withdraw your money before the game you’ve wagered on is over, which gives you more control over your bets.
Bet Builder is one of the most exciting features in the gambling world. It allows you to combine different markets from one event, increasing your chances of winning. Some of the biggest gambling sites in Morocco offer this option, so customers can take advantage of it when betting on anything from football to horses.
Live betting is an option that some online gambling operators offer. It lets punters place bets on live events, such as horse racing or sports. Although this feature varies from site to site, it gives punters the opportunity to bet on new markets and dynamic odds.
Live streaming is one of the most popular features in sports betting services in Morocco. It lets punters watch live events and place bets on them.
What are the payment options for online betting in Morocco?
In Morocco, online gambling fans can use a variety of payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals. Some popular options include e-wallets, bank transfers, and credit card payments. In some cases, gamblers can even use digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Once you find a betting site that accepts your payment method, you won’t have any trouble making a deposit. Most casinos allow players to make their first deposit in a couple of seconds – regardless of which payment option they choose. Withdrawals usually take a couple of hours, depending on when you request them.
The betting websites in Morocco now allow people to use the local currency, Moroccan Dirham. Punters can also make transactions in USD and other popular currencies.
Which Sports Are Most Popular Among Online Bettors in Morocco?
Below is a list of sports favored by online bettors in Morocco.
- Football is a popular sport in many African countries, and Morocco is no exception. Moroccan people have the opportunity to place bets on every soccer league from around the world, as well as read betting tips from professional gamblers.
- Although handball is not the most popular sport to bet on when it comes to online gambling, it is hugely popular in Morocco. Consequently, most top-tier iGaming platforms give punters the chance to wager on the Morocco Handball League. Some bookmakers even offer special rewards for users who place bets on this sport.
- Golf is popular in Morocco, thanks to its proximity to the US. Although most iGaming operators don’t offer many betting options for this sport, the brands that operate in the African country are different. They include Hassan II Golf Trophy, as well as bets on tournaments such as the PGA Championship.
- Tennis fans can bet on the Morocco Open by visiting online bookies. These sites give them access to every tennis tournament held in Morocco and worldwide.
- The Royal Moroccan Basketball Federation plays a vital role in this sport in the country. Because of its popularity, basketball is often one of the go-to options for online bettors.
- Athletics, popular in North Africa and the Middle East, may not be as popular in Morocco as the other sports on this list.
Can Bettors in Morocco Access Online Casinos?
As you can see, there are many big names in the gaming industry offering Moroccan gamblers a chance to play at their casinos. Because iGaming operators do not make their own games, they offer punters many options. Some casinos may offer thousands of titles, meaning you can experience the latest games in the online casino industry.
Slots and table games are usually the most popular, but there are other options to be found. For example, you can often play games with live dealers, scratch cards, bingo, keno, and poker. These further add excitement to the experience for iGaming fans who want a chance to compete against each other and win prizes.
Mobile Betting in Morocco
Some of Morocco’s best sports betting sites provide mobile applications for Android and iOS. However, some of the leading names in this business only provide a mobile website.
If you use a mobile app, be sure to check if it can be downloaded on Google Play or the App Store. Sometimes, Moroccan iGaming enthusiasts cannot access an app because they do not have Google Play or the App Store.
Are There Gambling Laws in Morocco?
In Morocco, land-based gambling has been regulated since 2002. This makes it one of the few places in Africa where you can legally play casino games and wager on sports. However, there are no laws against online betting; locals can access international gaming operators that operate in Morocco.
Keep in mind that Morocco does not have a gambling authority or a licensing system, but this hasn’t stopped many international online betting platforms from offering their services.
Facts about betting in Morocco
Like any other country, Morocco has its own laws regarding gambling. Let’s take a look at some of these specifics.
- Most iGaming sites in Morocco accept players from Morocco, so if you’re looking to wager online, most of them will work for you.
- Although Islam is the dominant religion in Morocco, there are still many casinos and bookmakers operating. This is because it is a place where people like gambling.
- In Morocco, you must be at least 18 years old to gamble or bet on sports.
- Customers can use the Moroccan Dirham to make deposits at iGaming companies, although some sites might not accept this payment method.
- Some Moroccans in the country might need to use a VPN. The former will hide their IP address, making it possible for them to access all sorts of sites.
- Horse racing is a popular sport in Morocco, like it is in other countries. Because of this, it’s often chosen by online bettors when it comes time to place a bet.
The average Moroccan male tends to bet on sports, including football and golf. Online bookies have become popular in the country, and many people also enjoy casino games. There are several large platforms that offer both online gambling and casinos; these are popular among iGaming fans.
Is online gambling legal in Morocco?
Yes, online betting is legal in Morocco because it is not regulated by the current gambling laws.
What are the tax rates for Moroccan players on their winnings?
No, Moroccan players do not pay taxes on winnings.
Can I open an account at the casino and play with Moroccan Dirham (MAD)?
Yes, you can open an account and play with Moroccan Dirham through online bookmakers. But most of them do not offer this currency.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Moroccan players?
Moroccan players can bet, but they must be 18 years or older.
Should I read Morocco betting tips before I start wagering?
If you’re going to bet on Morocco, don’t read our betting tips before you start. Although they could help a lot, it’s not necessary.
Is internet poker legal in Morocco?
It is legal to play online gambling in Morocco because there is no legal framework for this type of casino game.