NetBet is a multi-national brand that has built its reputation on offering the very best betting products. It does not rest on its laurels and continues to develop products for those who want to play their favourite games in an enjoyable environment.
We aim to examine NetBet’s betting platforms and their usability in order to confirm the site’s validity. The site was founded in 2001, so we expect its betting options to be high quality.
How to Register at NetBet?
- Next, we’ll explain how you can sign up for a NetBet account. Like most casino sites, NetBet doesn’t have a traditional “Sign Up” button.
- To play at NetBet, simply visit any of our websites or mobile apps.
- Click “Login”, open the registration overlay, and click “Sign Up Now”.
- Go to www.get-registered.com and click “Start Registration”.
- Next, complete the section relating to your personal details. Then, please contact us at the information below.
- Let’s take a look at the bonuses you can earn. Select one and click “Start Playing” to get started.
€50 NetBet Welcome Bonus
NetBet has launched a new welcome bonus that applies to newly registered depositing members. The details of this offer are straightforward and apply only to new depositing members.
To qualify for this offer, make sure to enter the bonus code “WELCOME50EN” when making your deposit. After processing your payment, you will receive 50 EUR extra!
- Only wagers on sports are allowed in the sportsbook.
- You will be able to withdraw your bonus funds only after you have rolled over the funds eight or more times.
- The bonus is only available for sportsbook players.
- All event odds must be at least 1.60 to be valid.
- This promotion does not include Neteller or Skrill deposits.
- Wagering reduction does not apply to handicaps, over/under bets, singles bets and tricast/forecast bets.
NetBet offers a variety of betting options to suit your needs. We were impressed with their flexibility and creativity in creating these betting features, which include cash-out options and three others. While each one is unique, they all increase profit potential.
- Cash out is an option for betting on sports that allows you to walk away in desired. You won’t always have the option of taking a full or partial cash out, but it’s there if you need it. The amount payable for full and partial cash outs will vary depending on what’s happening in the game at the time of your bet. When it appears under “My Bets” for an event, it will be based on current game conditions.
- Add2Bet lets you add to your open bet or select another selection and change the odds. All related payouts are calculated accordingly.
- SnapBet is the ideal solution for sports enthusiasts who like to bet on live events. The site offers options for betting on whether or not a goal will be scored within thirty or sixty seconds or within five minutes.
- BetMaker is a unique feature to the NetBet platform, allowing punters to build their own betting accumulator. This feature provides flexibility and choice as it allows bets to be placed in multiple markets and based on market conditions, paying out substantial dividends.
The NetBet sportsbook deserves our attention, especially considering it offers over 29 sports markets. Since NetBet is a global bookmaker, we were able to find many popular markets in addition to football, hockey and basketball. But because of the international nature of this site, we also found some surprises:
Our NetBet overview also covers the analysis of betting markets. A punter can use this info to make more informed bets. The option to change the odds format and view fast market options are especially helpful for football fans.
NetBet Live Betting on Sports
Live betting is one of the most popular forms of betting on sports, and NetBet has a respectable platform for this activity. Its features include links to live streams of matches and games, as well as highlights and news about upcoming sporting events.
NetBet offers a variety of sports markets and event types. This makes it easy to find your favorite sport or game, as well as the number of events you want to bet on. The live betting section provides up-to-the-second updates and statistics.
If you’re a fan of virtual sports, you can bet on several of the most popular virtuals at NetBet. This includes horse racing and football.
Virtual events are listed on the website, and it also has a schedule of upcoming virtual events. Also, you can find entertaining commentary, as well as betting options.
Betting on eSports
NetBet is a big player in the eSport entertainment market. They offer hundreds of daily eSports games, include all major leagues in each category, and provide a calendar of events. As for availability, NetBet offers:
- Dota 2
- The Mid-Season Invitational is a major League of Legends competition.
- Call of Duty League
- Rainbow Six Invitational
The NetBet Casino is a fun place to play. It’s easy to navigate, and it has plenty of choices for all kinds of players. There are titles like drop & wins, megaways, and daily jackpot games. You can also play slots, virtual games like Piggy Riches, Slingo and others.
NetBet has a number of different game lists that it likes to feature. One of its most popular is its list of new games and first-person shooters.
The live casino is one of the casino’s true gems. There, punters can choose from a variety of games, including blackjack and roulette. Other games represented include hold’em poker and craps. For those who prefer card games, there are many options: Mega Wheel, Monopoly and Crazy Time are among them.
The site has a large range of entertainment options for punters, including poker, Vegas-style games and a collection of country-specific lotteries.
- Poker NetBet gives you the chance to play all your favourite poker games. You can enjoy speed poker and a full selection of side games on the site, which is above and beyond what other sites offer. The nature of the poker platform means punters can choose between downloading the client or accessing it via their browser.
- Vegas The Vegas games feature slots, card, dice and poker. Categorized into new, popular and progressive, they are action-packed. Top titles on the Vegas section include Golden Macaque and Lucky Emerald. NetBet has all its Playtech jackpot titles here.
- Lotto It is an online sports book that offers extensive lottery selections from different countries. The new editions feature European lotteries from Greece, Italy, Poland and Slovakia. The selection process is very simple; all you have to do is select the numbers you want by clicking on the “save” option. You can also pick your favourite numbers by clicking on the number buttons located next to each draw date.
When considering registering with a new bookmaker, you may be curious about whether their odds and betting structure are fair and competitive. We took this into consideration while reviewing NetBet’s betting options, and can confidently say they’re on par with other bookmakers. Therefore, when punting on prematch or live events, you can expect the odds to be on par with other bookmakers. In terms of decimal, American and fractional odds formats, these are changeable above the bet slip and include decimal, American and fractional.
- Mobile browserFast connection & user expirience no matter of the device & OS.
Given the popularity of mobile betting, NetBet has created dedicated apps for iOS and Android. The usual apps are offered for both operating systems, with an Amazon version being available as well. Each app offers over 25,000 fixtures each month, so they are good options for mobile-savvy punters.
To keep its international customer base happy, NetBet offers a variety of payment options. It has fourteen different payment methods, including bitcoin and credit cards. The deposit limits vary from method to method but are more than adequate for most players.
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit||Taxes|
|No limit||No Limit||Instant||Free|
|€10||€10 000||2-4 days||Free|
|€10||€5000||up to 24 hours||Free|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal||Taxes|
|MasterCard||€10||No Limit||4-8 days||Free|
|Visa||€10||No Limit||4-8 days||Free|
|Bank Transfer||€10||No Limit||4-12 days||Free|
|Skrill||€10||No Limit||2-4 days||Free|
|Neteller||€10||No Limit||2-4 days||Free|
|WebMoney||€10||No Limit||2-4 days||Free|
|Qiwi||€10||No Limit||2-4 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||€10||€10 000||2-4 days||Free|
Security and Regulation
To ensure its security and the financial integrity of its players, NetBet is compliant with EU laws governing online gambling. This means it has been certified by the Malta Gaming Authority, Alderney Gambling Control Commission and UK Gambling Commission as a provider of secure gaming services that conform to their particular technical requirements.
In short, the entire operation of NetBet is governed by regulatory guidelines. These are designed to protect both the casino and its customers from abuse.
Live Partners is the company that helps NetBet affiliates to grow their affiliate program. By providing multiple services such as widgets, banners, and landing pages, it assists NetBet affiliates in developing effective strategies for attracting new members. The firm also provides real-time analytics reports so that affiliates can see how their campaigns are performing in terms of traffic and conversion rates.
Live Partners is happy to answer any questions you might have about its multi-tiered commission plans. Please contact [email protected] with your questions.
Contact Details and Support
NetBet support is a standard service provided to potential and registered members. It is available online, over the phone and via email. To reach a customer representative, you can choose between the following:
- [email protected]
- Telephone: +44 207887 1480
- Live chat: Yes
Will I need to confirm my NetBet account after registration?
Does NetBet store details about my deposit history?
Do I need to access the casino via a NetBet UK version of the site?
Does the sportsbook offer and NetBet live streaming services?
Is there an exclusive NetBet casino bonus for new players?
If I develop a problem with my gambling, what options are available to me to curb my activities?
What are the hours of NetBet’s live support?
As a premium online sportsbook and casino, NetBet is proud to be known as a premiere service. Partnering with software giants like Playtech and NetEnt is at the core of this distinction.
For NetBet, it’s all about staying on top of the latest trends in online gambling. The bookmaker has recently expanded to include esports, lotto, poker and virtual sports. It offers a multi-language/multi-currency site for its customers. NetBet is managed by its parent company, NetBet Enterprises Ltd. For additional information about the company or its subsidiaries, please contact them directly.