Last updated: March 13, 2023
Amubet.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Through your visit to the site and signing up for our newsletter Amubet.com can collect the following information:
- Personal information that you submit when signing up for the newsletter such as email. Please note that you freely allocate this information, so, you can take full advantage of the website’s facilities.
- Data collected through satisfaction surveys and competitions such as email. Records of correspondence and studies for reference for solving similar issues that might occur and developing relevant guides;
- Information regarding your website visit/s such as, but not limited to location, traffic data and other data related to the users’ interaction with the site;
- Technical data such as internet protocol address, not used by us directly, but through Google Analytics;
- Marketing and Communication data heads your preferences in receiving marketing materials from our third parties and us.
To exercise the rights to your personal data you may contact us. We will happily honor any requests made to enquire about, view, delete or amend player data which may or may not include: withdrawing your consent, objection to our uses of your personal data or to comply with our legal obligation.
We do not have to comply with data rights if this is in compliance with legal obligations that could include establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims or legal obligation.
You have the right to issue a complaint to the local supervisory authority if you feel like we are un-lawfully or irresponsibly using your personal data, although we advice you settle any concerns using your data rights as previously outlined.
Overall data security
Amubet.com has implemented the necessary technical, digital and infrastructural security measures through its physical IT teams and GDPR compliant storage facilities against loss, misuse and damage to your information.
A cookie is a small piece of data from a website which asks permission to be placed on your hard drive. Once you agree to the placement of the cookie on your hard drive, it starts collecting data used to analyze traffic or keeps track of when you visited a particular site. The purpose of it is to tailor the operation to your needs through data gathered and remembered your patterns and preferences.
Tracking cookies or third-party tracking cookies are used to compile more information about the user from other third-party sources that the user might be associated with.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Amubet.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.