AMUBET’s Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 13/03/2023
Welcome to Amubet.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use at Amubet.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://amubet.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by Amubet.com(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
All texts and media content of the Website are subject to copyright. Copying the content to other websites is strictly forbidden.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Check how many of those behaviors you recognize in yourself. You:
- Spend more money on gambling than you had planned.
- Are easily annoyed if something disturbs you while gambling.
- Chase your losses, trying to win back money that you’ve lost.
- Lose your sense of time and stay in the game longer than planned.
- Don’t tell the truth to people that are close to you.
- Don’t quit when you’re up, but continue gambling until the money is gone.
- Have a strong belief that you will make big wins.
- Think that you lose because you didn’t play well enough.
- Spend more and more time gambling and thinking about gambling.
- Need to play higher to get the same excitement.
- Spend more on gambling than you let your friends know.
- Choose gaming before family, friends or work.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: https://amubet.com/contact-us/