Accumulator Bets and How To Place One At 10Cric
10Cric is a popular online bookmaker that offers lots of markets and live coverage. It has a clean interface that makes placing bets easy. This guide will show you how to place a wager on an accumulator bet and explain why some people prefer them over other types of bets.
How do you place an accumulator at 10Cric?
Now that you know what an accumulator wager is, you’re ready to begin. We’ll take you through each step of the process so that you can start creating winning accumulator bets that could turn into profitable plays.
- First, you’ll need to register at 10Cric. Once you’ve registered, you can use the app or the website to place a wager. Log in from the top of our site and check your account balance; if you need to add funds, make a deposit.
- 10Cric allows you to browse sports in a few clicks. You’ll find the most popular sports at the top of each section, so you can start by clicking on cricket and kabaddi. Clicking on a sport will display upcoming matches and international leagues with odds listed in grey boxes. You can choose the format from the settings at the bottom of the page, for example, fractional or decimal odds.
- It’s worth checking out the 10Cric promotional page for any available bonuses. For example, this could include an early payout offer and accumulator bonuses that boost your winnings for selected leagues. It’s worth keeping in mind to maximize your payout. Any time you find a selection you want to bet on, click on the odds to add them to your bet slip. Then, click the X symbol on the right of the selection if you change your mind about any of the legs or if you wish to remove any of them from your bet slip.
- You can make combinations when betting on cricket by betting on two or more wagers at the same time. For example, you could double your bets or put them on single wagers. The more options you add, the more chances you have of winning.
- You can move around the site to find bets from different leagues. You can explore as much as you want, your selections will stay in the bet slip. Once you’re happy with your selection, add your stake using a credit card or money transfer. If you want to make an accumulator wager, then add all the selections in one go. For example, if you have four selections in an accumulator at odds of 84/1 and want a €/$/£5 stake, then enter one stake in the betting slip below that gives details of how many legs each selection has and which shows you the odds. For example, if your four-fold accumulator has odds of 84/1 (€/$/£5) then click on ‘Place Bet’ at the bottom of the bet slip and wait for results.’
What Is An Accumulator?
Accumulators are wagers that involve multiple selections. They can be bet on by themselves, or as part of a bigger bet. Some sportsbooks offer accumulator bets that pay out according to how many selections have been won by the same bookmaker in a row.
Accumulators combine multiple selections, resulting in a bigger payout and a higher risk. If one leg or selection of an accumulator loses, then you lose the whole wager.
10Cric Accumulator FAQs
Can I cash out my accumulated points?
In some circumstances, 10Cric offers the option to cash out. This means that you can make some money before the event is over and your wager has been lost. You can find this option by checking the ‘My Bets’ section. The amount that you can cash out will fluctuate depending on what’s happening in your live selections. If something bad has happened recently, then you won’t be able to cash out until a few events have taken place and/or you’ve won more than enough money to cover everything that has gone wrong so far. If things are going well, then there might be a chance that you can continue or cash out at a reasonable amount after most of your losses have been covered by revenue from successful bets.
What is acca insurance?
Acca insurance is a promotion that means you can get your stake back if you lose at a certain bet. You can then use the money on another accumulator wager of equal value or less.
Can I get enhanced odds?
10Cric occasionally offers enhanced odds on specific accumulator bets. These are usually called accumulator bonuses or enhanced odds. They mean that you’ll receive a bigger payout, calculated either through percentage increases or higher betting limits on your selection.