How to use Request Bet?
Although experienced online bettors know how to use the Request a Bet feature, many punters have not had the chance to test it yet. Hopefully, this review will help point out everything that players should be aware of.
What Is the Request a Bet?
The Request a Bet feature is something bettors use when they bet on specific markets. Even though it is not one of the most common options in the online betting industry, you can find it if you decide to use some of the top-rated gambling brands in the world.
How to Request a Bet?
- Open your favourite bookmaker’s website and then, from the homepage, click on ‘Bet Request’.
- To register or login to your account, please do the following:
- Contact the online bookie you’re interested in and ask them about the markets you’re considering. Some gambling operators require you to use Request a Bet on Twitter, but other options are available.
- When you request odds for a given game, the online betting company will respond and provide you with the best odds available.
- You can bet how much money you want on the bookmaker’s offer, and then place your bets.
Where to find Request a bet feature? – The top bookmakers
Below is a list of the most popular online bookmakers who offer Bet Request options.
Are Bet Requests Worth It?
If you find a reputable online bookmaker that cares for its customers, Bet Requests can be a great way to make money. However, you should only use this option if you have access to other forms of gambling. When it comes to bookmakers, they can be hit or miss. Some do not offer good odds or limit the number of markets that bettors can choose from. It is essential to remember that every online bookmaker uses a specific system to determine the odds it provides. The good news is that you don’t need to place a bet right away so you can compare several bookies before choosing one that offers the best odds.
How to Get the Best Odds When Requesting Prices?
For those interested in custom betting, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Requesting a bet gives you the chance to create a unique bet, but don’t send a tweet in such a way that you’ll be able to beat the existing markets.
- As we’ve seen, Request a Bet is a feature you can find on a wide range of online bookies. Some brands offer more options than others, so make sure to compare the different prices before making your choice.
- When you want to bet, remember that there are some risks involved. Whether you use Request a Bet, Bet Builder, or another popular feature, you should always be aware of possible contingencies.
- Here’s a couple of tips to follow when using the Request a Bet feature:1. Ask for offers not available elsewhere.2. Try to make the most out of your bet by requesting a specific offer not available elsewhere.
Bet Request Offers from the Top Sportsbooks
As mentioned earlier, some of the best online bookies offer Request a Bet. Here is a quick overview of the top bookmakers with this feature:
To request a bet at Betano, simply contact the operator’s trading team. They will be more than happy to assist you.+ Show More
|Welcome Offer£25 Bet Bundle|
If you like BoyleSports and want to use its services, you can request a bet via the Bet Request feature. Unlike other iGaming operators, this brand calls it “InventABet”. You can send a tweet with the hashtag #InventABet if you wish to put it to the test.+ Show More
You can contact Unibet via the forum, but it’s different from other bookmakers. Instead of tweeting, punters need to open their community forum and ask for a bet.+ Show More
|Welcome OfferBet £10 Get £60 in Bonuses|
Betfred’s Request a Bet feature enables you to select from a selection of available bets or create your own. To use this feature, tweet your bet using the hashtag #PickYourPunt and Betfred will confirm whether or not your bet has been accepted.+ Show More
|Welcome OfferClaim your £30 Free Bet|
Although William Hill is one of the oldest iGaming companies worldwide, it also has a unique "Request a Bet" feature that lets you put your money where your mouth is.+ Show More
If you're looking for a way to gamble on football and you want a trustworthy website, use Request a Bet at Ladbrokes. Bettors who use #GetAPrice and tweet @BetLad can create their own bet, which can be used on various events from the EPL, Champions League, Europa League and more. Request A Bet is useful for other sports as well - cricket, darts, snooker - just to name a few.+ Show More
Coral’s #YourCall feature has punters wagering on a range of impressive markets. The option is available in most cases to matches from the English Premier League. Like other bookies, Coral requires its users to tweet their bets using the #YourCall hashtag.+ Show More
|Welcome Offer£10 Free Bet|
Betway is one of the most popular bookmakers in the world, which is why it has a feature that lets you request a bet. To use this feature, you'll have to tweet at Betway using the hashtag #BetYourWay and wait for a response.+ Show More
What Are the Advantages of Creating Your Own Bet?
The advantages of creating your bet come in different forms. For example, you might find a hidden gem.
A benefit of using request a bet is that you can get higher odds, which means higher payouts. You have to predict your bet if you want your winnings to count.
Besides, Request a Bet is one of the few features that can be used across a wide range of sports. Although some bookies only allow their clients to utilize it if they punt on football, there are cases where they can wager on rugby, tennis and horse racing.
Can I Cash out my Requested Bet?
No, you can’t cash out the requested bet. This depends on the bookie’s rules.
Will My Requested Bet Count in Extra Time?
Yes, your Requested Bet will count in extra time, but only if the bookie allows it. If not, your Requested Bet will not count toward your bet.
How Do I Ask for a request a bet?
To make a bet, you need to sign up with your favorite bookie, who will then send a tweet to you with the hashtag.
Will the bookie accept all my bets?
The bookie will not accept all of your bets because they have limitations.
Must I Have a Twitter Account in Order to Request a Bet?
Yes, you need to have a Twitter account to Request a Bet. Bookmakers use Twitter for this feature.