Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
We’ve compiled a list of the best betting sites in Belarus – check them out to see what special promotions they have for new customers and how they rate.
Belarus is one of the few countries in the world where people can visit land-based betting operators and their online counterparts. The recent laws regulating online gambling in Belarus gave companies licenses to operate and allowed players to access various international gaming sites. Players can also use international payment options to fund their accounts, as well as a selection of games offered in Belarusian rubles.
The best online betting sites in Belarus
Belarusians can bet online, thanks to many of the top-rated international betting websites. They also have access to many land-based casinos.
One of the countries that have addressed online betting is Belarus. This article will share info about some of the top sites and everything related to betting in Belarus.
|Welcome OfferLV BET Welcome Bonus|
LVBet offers a sportsbook, casino section, and virtual sports. This bookie will live up to everyone’s expectations. The clean and easy-to-use interface allows Belarussian players to punt on all kinds of sports. What’s more, they can try out some of the most popular markets and avail themselves of the best odds. Another thing that makes LVBet the preferred option for some Belarusian bettors is the number of payment alternatives. This brand is among the few names in iGaming that allow players to use all sorts of things: cash deposits via our bank transfer system, credit cards via PayPal, cashouts in EURO or USD via Western Union® or MoneyGram® , etc.
Parimatch is one of the most popular iGaming sites in many European countries, offering a wide range of sports and casino games. Its reputation as a top eSports betting site makes it one of the best options for anyone looking to bet on their favorite teams or players at all levels of competition. The brand also features a full-fledged sportsbook where you can find the most popular sports, such as football or ice hockey. Parimatch offers promotions from time to time that might interest bettors who love to play games online.
|100% up to €130 Bonus|
1xBet is a top-rated betting site in Belarus. It has a large variety of betting options and offers many payment solutions. In addition, it has a stand-alone mobile app for Android and iOS devices that can be downloaded by Belarusian bettors so they can play on the go. 1xBet also has several sections for sports, casino games, and more.
|100% up to €200|
GG.bet is one of the best online gaming sites in the world because it offers the things gamblers want most: quality support, fast payment options, and optimized applications. It's also known for its secure payment systems that are faultless and always available. Creating an account takes a few seconds, and making a deposit is also a walk in the park thanks to fast payment alternatives.
|Welcome Offer100% bonus up to €130|
BetWinner has earned a reputation for being one of the best online betting sites in Belarus and Ukraine. The site offers more products than any other online gambling company in its region, including sports betting, casino games, TV games and virtual sports, bingo and poker. BetWinner accepts payments via Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards. In addition to its betting sections, the site supports several languages - including Belarusian - and offers mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Melbet is one of the most popular online bookies. It offers users a variety of betting markets and odds, as well as some of the best sports betting features in the business. Not only does this company have access to thousands of betting markets, but it also has various odds formats. Furthermore, this brand has a few other betting sections where punters can place their bets. As mentioned before, Melbet is one of the companies that have safe deposits and withdrawals thanks to the latest safety technology. So if you need help or have a question, just contact their customer support department!
Belarusian Bookmakers Promo Codes & Bonuses
Belarusian bookies offer bonuses for new and registered users. Although the rewards for new customers are usually more generous, sometimes you can find great offers for people who have been betting with us for a while. If a company has a casino section, then they may also include cashback bonuses – for example, free bets or spins (if you have an account at the online casino). Some companies also offer VIP programs.
Belarusian Comparison of Indian Bookmakers
In Belarus, like in other countries, online bookmakers constantly battle to gain new users. This means that some operators are more creative when it comes to attracting customers and they do so by providing many different services.
Despite the fact that neither brand has a monopoly in this country, people can access both brands within seconds because they have permits to do so.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
Betting features you can use in Belarusian Bookmakers
The following features are available to you while using a bookmaker in Belarus:
Belarusian online bookmakers offer live streaming to make this experience even more memorable. The biggest names in the biz will let you watch some of the most anticipated sports events, helping you choose the most appropriate live betting market.
Cash Out is a luxury option that may be offered by some betting sites in Belarus. It allows users to settle their bets early and avoid waiting until the end of an event.
In-Play Live Betting is a feature found on top-rated online bookmakers in Belarus. You can bet on ongoing sports events, use new markets and avail yourself of dynamic odds.
Payment Options used By Belarusian Bettors
Belarusian bettors can make payments with a credit card, an e-wallet or direct bank transfer. However, this method is not very popular now.
Online betting is legal in Belarus, which means that people can make monetary transactions using the Belarusian ruble. Most betting operators support several other currencies, including Euros and US dollars.
Most iGaming brands in Belarus offer instant deposits. Unfortunately, withdrawing your winnings might take several days.
Which sports do Belarusian bettors favor?
The following sports are available to Belarusian punters when they bet on them. They can be found on different international betting sites and in the country.
- Football is the most popular sport in Europe, so don’t be surprised to see people betting on it in Belarus. The local iGaming operators give their clients access to other soccer leagues and competitions as well, including the Belarusian Premier League. Football offers many markets, which explains why punters like betting on it so much.
- Although ice hockey is not as popular in Belarus as it is in North America or Europe, there is still a large following of the sport. This is mainly due to the national ice hockey team, which has achieved some success during its history. So far, the most significant achievement by this team was fourth place at the 2002 Winter Olympics and sixth place at the 2006 IIHF World Championship. Using iGaming sites like Bwin.com allows fans to bet on this league because it is one of the most famous sports leagues in the world.
- Belarusian tennis players Natasha Zvereva and Victoria Azarenka have received widespread attention in international tournaments, even though none of the big tennis tournaments occurs in the country.
- Belarus has a governing body for athletics, which is responsible for many of the country’s tournaments. Usually, bookmakers offer odds on the most popular events worldwide, so punters can bet on those.
- Thanks to the geographical location of Belarus, the country offers a lot of popular winter sports. Among these sports is ski racing, which is not as popular as some other types of skiing competitions. However, Belarusian players can bet on ski racing on online betting sites. They can also read up on tips for betting on skiing tournaments held throughout Europe.
- Volleyball is a team-based sport in which two players from each side serve the ball alternately to each other. Although volleyball matches are not as popular as football, Volleyball People worldwide bet on this Belarusian Women’s Volleyball 1st League because of the reputation of its players. Because there are fewer options in this sport than things such as football, volleyball can be an excellent option to punt on especially in Belarus.
Belarus and Online Casinos
Belarus has a number of casinos where people who like to play casino games can bet. The best sites also offer a casino section where you can play casino games online.
Online casino companies have a wide array of slots, but some also offer live dealers, jackpot slots, and poker games. Usually, third-party software companies develop all of these titles, guaranteeing their safety. Furthermore, they have incredible graphics and realistic sound effects.
Is Mobile Betting a Popular Form of Gaming in Belarus?
Gamblers in Belarus are increasingly turning to mobile betting, as the population is growing rapidly and people use their smartphones and tablets every day. Although some of the best Belarus betting sites currently offer apps, other operators only have a mobile version of their desktop site. Fortunately, users can use their mobile browsers and create a web application by using a content management system (CMS).
The apps and mobile sites offer many of the same features as their desktop counterparts, but they might have limitations when it comes to casino games.
The Current Gambling Laws in Belarus
Until 2010, Belarus had no laws targeting online gambling. After several years of legislative changes, however, the country finally addressed electronic betting for the first time in April 2019. Under these new regulations, iGaming operators who want to apply for a permit in the country have to pay a fee of 12,000 BYN and have some sort of land-based operation in the country. Needless to say, this led to an increase in new sites offering bets on sports events and other bets.
Facts about Betting in Belarus
Let’s look at six intriguing facts about betting in Belarus before we take a closer look at the country’s top bookies.
- Belarus was one of the countries that had strict rules concerning gambling, but these days people are allowed to bet in different places and on different forms of gambling.
- iGaming operators who want to obtain a license in Belarus must use the country’s local domain. They also need to adhere to other rules.
- Since Belarus is not a big market for bookies, many people in the country prefer to punt online. That’s why you can often find the local currency on the web.
- The government of Belarus often blocks online bookies and casinos, even though people can use VPNs to access the sites they like. This is why they have to go through the complex procedure of obtaining a permit.
- The government of Belarus makes it possible for bookies/casinos to operate legally by granting them a five-year license. This also means that these companies must adhere to other regulations during their time as licensed operators.
- People under the age of 21 may not legally place bets in Belarus. The minimum age for betting was 18; however, recent laws have changed this. Nowadays, only people 21 or older can legally bet on sports and play casino games in Belarus.
Belarusians of different ages and backgrounds enjoy betting on sports and playing casino games. Most punters prefer land-based casinos and shops, whereas younger bettors prefer online betting platforms. A recent law has made it compulsory for people to be at least 21 years old before setting foot in a gambling establishment.
FAQs About Betting in Belarus
Are online betting sites legal in Belarus?
Yes, legal online betting is available in Belarus.
Are there any taxes for Belarus players on the money they earn?
Yes, Belarus players are subject to a 4% tax on their winnings if they use licensed bookmakers.
Can I create an account and play on BYN?
Yes, you can open an account and play on BYN because there are several iGaming platforms that support this currency.
Are there any betting restrictions for players from Belarus?
Belarus players cannot place bets on some top international betting websites because their access to the sites has been restricted.
Are you allowed to use your smartphone to place bets online in Belarus?
Yes, you can bet online on Belarusian sites via your smartphone.
Where can you find the best Belarus betting odds?
When you choose some leading online bookmakers, you can find the best Belarus betting odds.