Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
To help you find the best online betting sites in Slovenia, we’ve compiled this table. You’ll find more information about each of them below.
Slovenia’s gambling law is not yet active, so people in the country can access all kinds of online betting platforms. Since the best brands in the business are available in Slovenia, punters can choose from various options. Fortunately, the operators included in this article have proven themselves over time and are one of the go-to options for bettors from all over Slovenia.
Although the state-owned sports lottery has been around for a long time, most punters prefer using an international betting website. We have highlighted a few of the most popular sites in this overview.
The best online betting sites in Slovenia
Slovenia is a small European country located in the center of the continent. The stunning landscape has attracted thousands of tourists to this part of Europe. People like to bet online and on land-based sports betting platforms.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is Slovenia's first operator to offer online betting. Although the brand might not look impressive at first glance, it's one of the oldest and most reputable gambling sites in the world. This platform has advanced security features, a variety of payment options, and an easy platform to use. In addition, Bet365 offers a sports betting section with various markets and good odds. Moreover, this brand also offers a fully-fledged casino section.
If you're a fan of sports betting and want to bet on as many things as possible, 20Bet is the perfect place for you. The operator has several different betting options, including its live betting platform, which is available 24 hours a day and features games such as Aviator and Live Scoreline. It also offers a casino and many other exciting features. The best thing about the bookie is its promo section: it offers customers rewards just for signing up or making their first deposit. Punters can also use all kinds of payment methods to make their bets.
Rabona is another popular online betting brand that punters in Slovenia can use. It offers a wide range of services, including sports betting, casino games, virtual sports and tournaments, promotions and much more. The company accepts various payment methods like e-wallets and crypto currencies. There are many exciting bonuses that Rabona can offer its customers including VIP club which has five levels and offers cashback rewards on withdrawals.
|100% up to €122|
22bet is an online betting platform with a user-friendly design and numerous options for players to choose from. Although the site isn't for everyone, there is no arguing that it's special because it allows users to make use of numerous sections. In addition to all these features, 22BET is known for its live chat support section. People who need help while punting can use this feature or contact options like email or phone number.
Slovenia is a country where people like to bet on all sorts of things. People who want to wager on their favorite teams or players will have access to a wide range of markets at Bet-at-Home. The bookmaker focuses on sports, which explains why it offers regular sports and an eSports category. Of course, the odds are among the best in the business.
Vbet is one of the most colorful gambling sites in Slovenia, especially when it comes to design. The iGaming company uses top designers to create a beautiful website, which makes it popular with punters in Slovenia. Besides its great design, Vbet also offers several betting sections and one of the most advanced promo categories. Vbet is regulated by an iGaming authority, which means that online bettors can feel confident about their wagering experience. Furthermore, it uses advanced security software for protecting players against threats such as fraud. This allows them to focus on world-class betting sections and bonus features rather than worrying about potential problems.
|100% up to €200|
As people in Slovenia enjoy punting on sports, it's no surprise that they also have a strong interest in computer games. Thanks to sites such as GG.bet, which offers eSports betting, bettors can partake in wagers on professional video gaming competitions. The brand has the best eSports odds around, and its variety of games makes it popular among both hardcore gamers and casual players alike. GG.bet has a great reputation for customer service and rewards points for referring new customers - all this makes it easy for people to get started with their account!
Which Are The Promotions Punters Will Find While Using Slovenian Bookmakers?
With the exception of a few promotions, Slovenian bookmakers don’t offer many personalised perks to their customers. However, you may be able to take advantage of deposit bonuses and free bets which require a monetary transaction. Free spins and cashback deals are also available on some platforms. Some operators also provide birthday bonuses and VIP clubs, while others offer special events like flash sales or exclusive tournaments.
For new clients, one of the first things to check is whether the specific reward is available. Punters should know everything related to that reward, such as how much they have to deposit and how much they can lose before it’s taken from them.
Slovenia Bookmakers Comparison
Choosing the best betting sites in Slovenia can be difficult, but we’ve put together some of the best options on the market. Although only one brand has a permit from the authorities in the country, local punters have no problems accessing the top Slovenia betting sites.
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
The Betting Features and Options Offered by Slovenian Bookmakers
Slovenia offers several betting features for a range of sports interests.
Slovenian bookmakers make it possible for sports punters to cash out their bets preemptively. This means they can settle their bets before the event is over.
Bet Builder is one of the most useful features found on Sportsbetting.co.uk, as it allows users to put together multiple markets that they otherwise cannot use.
In-Play is a feature popular in Slovenia. It allows bettors to place bets on different matches in real-time, and reap the benefits of dynamic odds.
If you want to live-stream your betting experience, you might want to look into one of the best Slovenia betting sites. These sites have a live streaming feature and most of them offer it for popular sports like football and basketball. This option is becoming more popular and more sought after everyday, so keep in mind that this feature may become even more popular in the near future.
What Kinds of Payment Options Can You Find While Using a Slovenian Bookmaker?
When you want to place a bet with a Slovenian bookmaker, you can choose from a variety of payment options. Some popular international brands also offer bank transfers because Slovenia is not one country that blocks deposits.
It is important to keep in mind that every betting company has its own rules about the minimum deposit, processing time and currency. Slovenia uses EUR, which means that iGaming websites will offer Slovenian currency when you are playing games in your home country.
The Popular Sports Punters in Slovenia Bet On
Slovenia has a lot of sports to bet on, but the odds and markets below are the best options.
- Football is the most popular sport in Slovenia because people can wager on the local leagues and other European competitions. Although some bettors who like soccer focus on the EPL, many punters also bet on Slovenian football because of the numerous exciting matches.
- The national ice hockey league in Slovenia is governed by the Ice Hockey Federation of Slovenia. This is one of the most popular sports in the country, attracting both avid fans and those who prefer to watch televised matches.
- The Slovenian Basketball League is one of the most popular sports leagues in Slovenia, and this popularity is reflected in the high odds offered by bookmakers for local betting on basketball. I’m sure you’ve noticed that many Slovenian fans also love betting on American sports; so why not try your hand at NBA basketball betting?
- Slovenia is famous for its volleyball league, the Slovenian Volleyball League. You can wager on this league’s matches and markets with Volleyball Online bettors from around the world.
- The Slovenian First League is the country’s most prestigious handball tournament. Although there aren’t as many markets in handball as there are in football, it’s a fun way to spend a weekend if you’re interested.
Casinos in Slovenia
People in Slovenia can play slots and table games created by the best casino software suppliers worldwide. The fact that most of the top-rated betting websites in the country offer a casino section probably won’t come as a surprise.
Casinos also offer live dealer games, which give you a similar experience to what you would have if you were in a real casino.
Does your bookmaker in Slovenia offer mobile betting services?
Thanks to the mobile websites and apps they have developed, Slovenian bookmakers offer mobile betting services. The most popular apps are Android and iOS – but some brands do not have applications, so people might have to utilize their mobile betting websites.
Although the apps and mobile betting sites are similar in some ways, there are some differences that you should be aware of before choosing one over the other.
Are there gambling laws in Slovenia?
The Slovenian Gambling Act was first introduced in 1995 and regulates the betting business in Slovenia. The only organization mentioned is Sportna Loterija, which operates an online lottery service.
Slovenia has not updated its legislation since the gambling industry changed rapidly in the last couple of years. This means that Slovenian users can access foreign gambling platforms, including those based in jurisdictions where online gambling is illegal.
Facts about Betting in Slovenia
- There are only a handful of reputable online betting platforms licensed by Slovenian authorities.
- While online betting is not yet regulated in the country, people have access to some of the best betting sites available.
- Due to the fact that most iGaming operators in Slovenia do not require VPNs or mirror links, most punters are shielded from these services.
- The euro is the national currency of Slovenia. This means that iGaming operators will not have any problems accepting payments in euros.
- It is likely that Slovene language will be available on the international betting platform despite being a small country.
- There is no legal gambling age in Slovenia. You can wager as long as you are at least 18 years old.
Slovenia is home to many gambling facilities, including casinos and betting on sports. Some people prefer land-based betting options, whereas others utilize online gambling platforms. Although online casinos have many loyal fans, betting on sports is definitely the more popular option.
Is online gambling legal in Slovenia?
Yes, online betting is legal in Slovenia. Online gambling is regulated by the government and supervised by the Ministry of Finance.
Are there any taxes payable on Slovenian players’ winnings?
Slovenian players don’t pay taxes if they win money betting on foreign sports events.
What is the main currency used for betting in Slovenia?
You can bet on games in Slovenia by betting on Euro or Slovenian currency.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Slovenia players?
No, Slovenian players are not restricted in their betting activities as long as they are at least 18 years old.
Can mobile bettors in Slovenia download and install apps for their Android and iOS devices?
Yes, bettors in Slovenia can use their mobile devices to place bets.
Will Slovenian bettors have to use a VPN?
Slovenian online bettors don’t have to use a VPN to access online gambling sites.