Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Here are some of the best online betting sites in South Korea.
If you’re interested in betting in South Korea, you shoud play in bookmakers with a license from the state’s authorities.
To protect yourself from potentially fraudulent betting sites, it’s a good idea to do your own research. The companies mentioned above offer safe and easy-to-use platforms.
The best online betting sites in South Korea
Unfortunately, online betting in South Korea is not regulated, so there are no licensed iGaming operators. Nevertheless, many people choose to use one of the popular international brands. Let’s learn more about them, as well as everything related to punting in this country.
Pinnacle is a brand that many users in South Korea are interested in, as it offers many exciting features and opportunities. Pinnacle has a sportsbook and several other sections that punters can use, such as betting on virtual sports and eSports. Punters can learn more about wagering on sports and casino games at the “Betting Resources” subsection of the website. Pinnacle also offers a professional team of support agents, payment solutions, and a good reputation among its customers.
|100% up to €130 Bonus|
1xBet is one of the best online betting platforms in South Korea. It offers many exciting features, including mobile apps for Android and iOS devices, various kinds of payment options and security features. Bettors who want to use this brand should access it using a mirror link.
|100% up to €122|
South Korean bettors have a number of iGaming options to choose from, but one brand stands out above all: 22Bet. This brand offers many unique features that other brands don’t have. Although it doesn’t offer as many features as you might expect, 22Bet is home to unique betting sections that are unavailable elsewhere.One thing that differentiates 22Bet from other brands is the easy-to-use live chat option.
|Welcome Offer100% bonus up to €130|
BetWinner is one of the best online betting sites around. It combines fresh design, a variety of betting options, some of the most advanced online payment solutions, professional customer support and more. BetWinner’s bonuses are well worth taking advantage of. For example, if you bet on sports you can get cashback for your winnings. You can also use this site's promotions to get free spins or free chips on popular slots games. To do this though you will need to register first though as it is only available to those who have had an account before.
Finally, we have a brand that has been at the forefront of the iGaming industry for many years. Similar to others, Melbet is also available in several countries because of the things it offers. This experienced iGaming site is a dream come true for everyone who likes online casino games and sports. Melbet has become the go-to option even for experienced gamblers in South Korea, thanks to its world-class betting sections. You can also use various bonuses.
South Korean Bookmakers Promo Codes & Bonuses
There are different bonuses offered by South Korean bookmakers. Once people read the latest betting tips we provide and choose one of the hottest operators, they will have the opportunity to use several proposals of betting offers. The welcome offer is a classic deposit bonus – people who use it receive extra funds and free spins. Later on, they can switch their account to another operator with similar offers or they can keep their original bookmaker and receive even more bonuses.
Some online betting operators also offer various offers to their registered users. The most common are cashback programs, VIP programs, and tournaments. While South Korean bettors have access to these offers, they must adhere to specific rules in order to qualify for them. Some of the requirements are as simple as making a deposit, while others require wagering on particular teams/players.
Detailed Comparison of Bookmakers in South Korea
As the gambling laws in South Korea are not very strict, online bookmakers compete for new customers. Consequently, every iGaming site needs to step up its game if it wants to accumulate as many new customers as possible.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
The Features And Options Offered by South Korean Bookmakers
South Korea’s bookmakers feature a variety of betting options and features, as you can see. However, the most popular ones are available on various betting platforms.
South Korean betting sites offer a variety of options for withdrawing your winnings. You can expect to have access to Cash Out or Partial Cash Out, depending on the model you choose. Cash Out allows you to eject your stake from a proceeding match whenever you want. The amount of money that the bookie will give you depends on whether you are likely to predict your event.
Statistics are widely used in Asian betting. This is why the best iGaming operators in the country have sections where punters can check the latest results and learn more about their favourite teams/players. Some punters probably don’t use it as often as they should, but experienced punters know its potential.
Live betting allows South Koreans to place bets on events as they unfold. Live betting has many benefits, such as dynamic odds and new markets. Moreover, it will enable users to utilize some of the other popular betting features mentioned below.
Live streaming is becoming more and more popular in South Korea, where many bookmakers offer it as an option to their live betting customers. This feature is a must for anyone looking to bet on live events. To use this service, you must first open an account with the bookmaker and deposit. However, some more popular bookmakers might require punters to have a positive balance before they can use live streaming.
Available Payment Options in South Korea
Before choosing their preferred online betting platform, South Koreans need to check the different payment options available. Some of the best betting sites in Korea offer other things besides e-wallets and credit/debit cards. These brands might offer cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. In case you have an account on one of these platforms, you can make bank transfers there as well. But this payment method is known for its high fees, so most people only use it for large transactions.
When someone wants to use an online bookie or casino, they may have to check their bank account balance or the minimum deposit requirements. These requirements are usually high if people want to make major transactions. However, there are cases where users need another payment solution.
The Leading Sports For Online Betting in South Korea
When planning a trip to South Korea, one of the first places you should visit is a bookmaker. Here’s some of what you can expect to see at such a place.
- Football is booming in South Korea. Thanks to teams with a lot of European players, the sport is gaining popularity. That means that it’s attracting a lot of betting money, as well. People like betting on the K League and other top European leagues. They also bet on local matches, which are played in the country’s most prestigious league, the K League Challenge.
- Baseball is a popular sport in the United States, thanks to Major League Baseball. South Korean bettors can also place bets on the Korean Baseball Organization (KBO), which has a reputation for having the best teams and players.
- The Korean Basketball League is a popular option for bettors, who want to support their country’s national team. People also bet on international leagues and championships where the South Korean national team participates.
Online Casinos in South Korea
In South Korea, you can find several land-based casinos. However, they are not available to locals – only people from other countries can use them.
South Korea’s online casinos are renowned for their huge selection of slot machines, blackjack, roulette, poker, and live casino games. They work in conjunction with third party suppliers to offer more games than usual. South Koreans love their bonuses too – sometimes they give out free spins or cash to players!
Is Mobile Betting Popular in South Korea?
Yes, mobile betting is popular in South Korea because millions of people use smartphones and tablets. Many punters prefer to wager on the go because they can do other things while enjoying their hobby.
Korean customers prefer mobile apps for smartphones and tablets. These applications are easy to download and feature all advantages found on desktop platforms, including the ability to use them while offline or on a different device. The same applies to mobile websites, which are even easier to use because there is no need to download or install any applications.
The Gambling Laws in South Korea
After 1997, South Korean citizens could wager money on horse-racing events. People had previously only been able to participate in the state’s lottery.
The first legal casinos opened in South Korea in 2000, but locals aren’t allowed to use them. A recent law legalized gambling in 2017, but it doesn’t regulate online betting.
Betting Facts for South Korea
- South Koreans can only go to one casino, which is located on land.
- Locals can participate in several types of gambling activities. These include betting on horses, dogs and boats; purchasing lottery tickets; and playing mahjong.
- To gamble in South Korea, you need to be at least 19 years old. This age requirement is set by law and enforced by the government.
- South Korea has a lot of betting shops that are run by the government. People can bet on several sports, so the government provides these shops to help regulate all these activities.
- Many of the world’s top iGaming sites allow South Koreans to play with their local currency, the Korean Republic won.
- It is sometimes necessary to use a VPN when trying to access certain websites in South Korea. Although not all of these tools are absolutely necessary, they can be helpful for people who want to enjoy the best South Korea betting sites.
- South Korean people have a lot of restrictions on the gambling activities they can participate in. Bettors can’t bet on all forms of gambling, so they have to choose carefully.
People who bet on sports in South Korea usually use an international betting platform, which is available in other countries. They do this because the laws in the country are strict and they want to stay anonymous while wagering on their favourite sport or playing casino games online.
Is online gambling legal in South Korea?
Currently, the laws do not regulate online betting in South Korea.
Are there any taxes for players from South Korea on their winnings?
South Korean players do not pay taxes for their winnings from gambling.
Can I open an account so that I can play with South Korean won (KRW)?
Yes, you can open an account in which to play with South Korean won.
Are there any restrictions on betting for South Korean players?
Yes, South Korean players are restricted in the number of casinos they can use and their options for playing them.
Is playing poker a crime in South Korea?
You can play poker in South Korea without fear of breaking the law because there are no specific laws that specifically address it.
Can South Koreans place bets on the go without installing a mobile app for Android and iOS?
South Korean punters can place bets on the go, but only if their bookie/casino offers a mobile site.