Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Here are the best online betting websites in Thailand. Read about their features and benefits below:
In Thailand, online betting is still not legal. But that doesn’t mean you can’t play the lottery or bet on horse races. Some of the leading international betting sites accept players from Thailand and allow locals to use their currency.
Thailand is a country located in Southeast Asia, with a population of nearly 70 million people. Thai bettors can access a variety of betting sections, promotions, and apps on many iGaming sites. These brands are the top choices for most Thais because they typically offer the best odds and promotions.
The best online betting sites in Thailand
There are several websites that allow you to place bets from outside of Thailand. The Thai government does not license these sites, but they do accept players from Thailand. Here are the best betting sites in Thailand and everything else you should know about wagering in the country.
|100% up to €130 Bonus|
1xBet is one of the most popular online gambling sites in Thailand. Although it does not have a license from the government, punters in the country can still enjoy many sports betting options, special kinds of games, and thousands of casino games at 1xBet. Another thing that makes this site so popular is that it has some of the best payment options available. People don’t need to use their credit or debit card if they don’t want to because there are awesome alternatives on this site. In addition to that, punters can find some excellent bonuses for Thai customers on this site, too!
|Welcome Offer100% bonus up to €130|
BetWinner is one of the most advanced iGaming sites in Thailand. With plenty of options, bettors can choose from a sportsbook, casino, v-sports, bingo and more. There's even a mobile app that users can download on their phones. The best thing about BetWinner is that punters can use many different deposit methods besides classic e-wallets such as Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Melbet, a top-rated online casino offering its Thai customers an unforgettable gambling experience, is accessible to punters in Thailand. This iGaming company has many sections, extraordinary features, and some of the most desirable bonuses. Thanks to this selection, Melbet can satisfy even the most niche tastes. Moreover, the brand's mobile site has been created so that people can access their account from any place they choose - whether they are at home or on the go.
Thai bettors prefer sports to casino games. Most casinos, in turn, offer a wide range of sports betting options. Wagering on any type of sport is easy thanks to the site's features and markets. Thai online bettors can choose from three different types of odds formats and even play casino games with other sites. They can also check out some eSports-themed sites that allow them to wager on professional video game events.
You might not have heard of this casino, but it's worth a look. Wazamba has all the games you need for a fun evening. The site is modern and sleek, with top technology behind it. It can't be beat for its bonuses for Thai bettors - you'll never lose money here!
Here's a little tip for our readers: A popular site in Thailand that offers generous bonuses and reasonable wagering requirements. Check out Rabona if you want to grab big money with minimal risk.
Thai Bookmakers Promo Codes & Bonuses
Thailand betting sites are always offering promotions so that they can attract new customers.
The best reward on offer at iGaming sites is the classic deposit bonus. It’s a popular reward because it allows players to earn additional money if they make their first deposit.
Every iGaming operator offers different rewards, which have exact conditions that players must follow in order to avail themselves of their offers. The rules state things like the minimum deposit amount and how many times you need to use your bonus before cashing out. Players can get free bets at bookmakers in Thailand if they use the VIP program and play multiple sports events.
Thailand Bookmakers Comparison
Thailand is a country where gambling is forbidden. However, bookmakers and casinos compete for new customers through the internet. Because they can’t get a license, they have to fight it out in the market with other companies that are allowed to operate.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
The Features And Options Offered by Thai Bookmakers
The following are the features and options available to you at a Thai bookmaker.
Cash Out is available to bettors in Thailand, and it allows them to settle their bets even if the match isn’t over yet. This feature can be very useful for online punters who rely on bonuses but don’t want to get into the habit of losing money without gaining from it. The easiest way to use this option is by using a cash out amount that corresponds with your bet’s probability of winning.
Some of Thailand’s more advanced sports betting operators have a feature known as Statistics. They usually provide information such as previous scores, top scorers and yellow/red cards. This can help punters use the data to their advantage.
Since live betting is so popular, most brands now offer a special Live Streaming feature. With this service, punters can watch sports videos and follow the action as it unfolds. If you need funds to do this, check with your bookie first.
Live betting is popular in Thailand. Some punters prefer this type of betting because it allows them to watch the game live. Punting on live events with iGaming sites is easy thanks to the addition of markets and odds changes every couple of seconds.
Thai Bookmakers Payment methods
Betting on sports in Thailand can be done using the currency of your choice. Even if a bookie doesn’t have a license from the Thai authorities, some operators will still accept Thai Baht as a form of payment. Punters who choose to gamble using THB will have to use other options, such as Euros, British Pounds, or US Dollars.
Bookmakers offer a wide range of payment options, including credit/debit cards. Although it is illegal in Thailand to place bets with these cards, gamblers can still make use of their services. However, it is not advisable to use them because the authorities can track the transaction.
To avoid potential problems, some iGaming brands in Thailand offer e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. Advanced online bookmakers also offer transfers or mobile payments.
The Sports That Thai Punters Usually Bet On
Betting on sports in Thailand can be a fun activity, but some types of betting attract more fans than others.
- Golf is popular in Thailand. The All Thailand Golf Tour allows people to bet on some of the best players in the world. Bookies also offer games from other countries, such as the U.S., when they have tournaments there.
- Football Golf has a following in Thailand, but football is the most popular sport in the country. As a result, people bet on the Thailand extra league and other competitions. Some bettors prefer to wager on European championships, so online bookies offer punters a range of competitions worldwide.
- The Thailand Open is one of the most popular badminton events in the region. It attracts top players from several Asian countries, which is why bookies in Thailand include at least a few competitions and championships. Badminton is popular in several other Asian countries, so bettors can enjoy this sport whenever they want. Betting operators even create short-term bonuses for players who wager on tournaments taking place during specific time frames.
- Boxing is a popular sport in Thailand, so it’s not surprising that punters enjoy betting on boxing matches. Some matches are notorious for their high odds, making the sport attractive to gamblers.
- Snooker is one of the most popular online sports around the world. It’s a game that’s been growing in popularity for years, and Thailand is a really good place to bet on it. There are big events that take place all over Europe, but you can also bet on local things like the Thailand Masters or Asia Open.
The Best Online Casinos in Thailand
While online betting is not legal in Thailand, people can still access foreign casinos that are licensed by authorities there. Some also offer sections for other types of gambling games.
At some casinos in Thailand, clients can try out different kinds of games. These include slots, roulette, live casino games, poker, blackjack, jackpots, baccarat and more. Although there are some exceptions to this rule – some casinos use their own software – most sites use third-party companies to develop their games. As a result, some sites offer similar titles when it comes to slots; however some casinos have many exclusive games that the others don’t have.
Can Punters in Thailand Use Their Mobile Devices For Online Betting?
Yes, mobile devices are used in Thailand to place bets. There are many iGaming operators in Thailand and some operate a mobile website. Most punters prefer the application because of its additional features.
Since gambling is illegal in Thailand, many bookies that offer apps do not allow their clients to download it directly from Google Play or the App Store. Instead, they provide a .apk file that needs to be manually downloaded and installed on an Android device or iOS device.
The Gambling Laws
As a general rule, gambling in Thailand is illegal. However, there are some exceptions – for example, there are several licensed iGaming operators that allow people from other countries to play live casino games online.
In Thailand, people can bet on horse races only. They are also allowed to participate in the lottery. The Thailand Gambling Act states that all other forms of betting are illegal.
Facts about betting in Thailand
- Since many websites are blocked in Thailand, people usually need a VPN to access these sites.
- If you want to participate in the lottery, you have to be at least 20 years old. Even though gambling is illegal, people who want to gamble need to be at least 20 years of age.
- Thai gamblers should be careful when using foreign iGaming websites, since they are more risky than their Thai counterparts.
- You can exchange the Thai Baht at some online bookies and casinos. However, these sites are not yet available in all areas of the world.
- If you love land-based betting, you won’t find it in the sea.
- Using a credit/debit card to make deposits to an online betting website is not a good idea because gambling is illegal, and you could be breaking the law by doing so.
People in Thailand who are interested in online betting tend to be young adults. They often use tools like virtual private networks and mirror links to access the websites they like. Since not everyone wants to use an online bookie, some punters prefer to take advantage of the government’s gambling laws by betting on horse racing and the lottery.
Is online betting legal in Thailand?
There is no legal way to gamble online in Thailand.
Are there any taxes for Thai players when they win?
No, there are no taxes on winnings from the lottery for Thai players.
Would you like to open an account and play with Thai baht (THB)?
Thai baht can be converted into other currencies, but not all iGaming sites offer this service.
Are there any betting restrictions for Thai residents?
Yes, most forms of gambling are illegal in Thailand, so players cannot bet on those things.
Where can I find good Thailand betting odds?
In this article, we will examine some of the top online bookies in Thailand. These companies offer some of the best betting odds in the country.
What sites can you use to bet in Thailand?
In this article, we’ll tell you about the betting sites that are available in Thailand.