Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Below is a table showing the best bookmakers for Japanese players.
Japan is a country with over 125 million residents. Many people call it the land of the rising sun and its rich history, incredible cuisine and loads of other things make it a tourist destination. But gambling is not legal in Japan, though many loopholes allow people to bet on sports events or other activities.
As one of the most technologically-advanced nations globally, Japan is one of the countries where online betting will go through many changes in the future. Despite being illegal, people can freely access numerous international iGaming websites and play casino games.
The best online betting sites in Japan
Although Japan has a reputation for being closed off, the country does have a lively gambling scene. Japanese bettors love both casino games and sports betting, as well as pachinko (pinball machines). A lot of gambling takes place in Japan with offshore companies that hire foreigners as dealers or employees. This article will discuss some of the best betting sites in Japan and provide other important information.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is a world-class online betting site with a stellar reputation among Japanese players and all over the world. It offers tons of betting options, including popular sports like horse racing and soccer. Nowadays, many fans enjoy placing bets on mobile devices thanks to Bet365 Japan's mobile apps. The company is also known for its extensive range of markets, which allow everyone to find an entertaining option that suits their needs perfectly. In addition to being a world-renowned bookmaker, Bet365 Japan also has a dedicated customer support team that provides fast and reliable service.
|100% up to $100 Bonus|
BK8 is a bookmaker that caters to people who love sports. The site offers everything from poker and fishing games to lottery tickets and 3D games. It also has high-quality customer services and uses the most advanced security technology. People can make fast and easy payments at BK8 because it operates in several countries.
|€1000 Signup Offer|
Japanese bettors have many choices when it comes to online betting sites. One of the best options is Stake.com, which offers everything from a sportsbook and casino to in-house games and various bonuses. Other gambling operators in Japan may have similar options but Stake is out of their league because it also provides many bonuses and mobile services such as Apple and Android mobile apps. In addition, Stake sponsors clubs like Everton and Watford as well as the UFC.
|£10 Free Bet|
If you want to bet on sports in Japan, you can use Betway. This company is a UK-based iGaming operator that provides its Japanese customers with access to some of the best casino games and sports betting markets. It also offers promotions that appeal to many players.
Pinnacle is a popular online betting platform in Japan, offering several betting sections for people to place their bets on sports and casino games. The brand offers virtual sports and an eSports section as well as a range of languages for its customers to choose from, including Japanese. It offers Decimal and Fractional odds for sport wagering, making it one of the few international operators with this feature.
|Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets|
As one of the most sought-after iGaming companies globally, 888Sport offers punters a variety of markets and exceptional odds. Thanks to its many years of experience, this brand knows how to satisfy even the most niche tastes. With such a wide range of special promotions, you'll never run out of options. Another thing that some gamblers take for granted is the number of special promotions.
What Are the Bonuses Offered by Japanese Bookmakers?
Japanese bookmakers often offer bonuses for new customers and registered customers. These include promotions for enhanced odds, free bets, reload offers, and free spins. Some companies also offer cashback rewards.
Betway casino welcome £50
If you are interested in online betting Japan, but are not familiar with the terms and conditions, please read them carefully. This document will help you understand how the bonus works and how much bonus money you can get.
Detailed Comparison of Japanese Bookmakers
- Live Betting
- Live Streaming
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Request a Bet
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Bet Builder
Most of the popular betting sites are available in other countries, but there is one brand with a monopoly: Bet365. This betting company attracts new clients by offering unique bonuses and tournaments, which makes it one of the best betting sites in Japan.
The Features and Options of Japanese Bookmakers
Japanese betting sites and international brands all have certain features in common, such as:
Cash Out is one of the features that you can hardly overlook. It enables punters to take their money before the completion of the specific event they’ve wagered on, which means they can avoid total losses while wagering.
Sport scores & statistic is a feature that provides information about sports, such as the score and number of shots/points.
Live Betting is a feature that gives you the opportunity to wager on sports. The name “live betting” makes sense because it allows users to bet on matches in progress, providing them with more opportunities than they would have otherwise. The advantage of live betting is that there are new markets and odds constantly changing, so your chances of winning are greater than if you were just betting on the outcome of a match years in the past.
Live streaming is one of the most exciting features for sports bettors because it allows users to watch games in real time. Although live streams are available for many games, not all are in HD quality.
The Popular Online Payment Options in Japan
People who want to get the most out of their Japanese gambling experience should make a deposit with an online bookmaker. They can also use credit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies to make transactions. Most banks in the country block transfers to gambling sites; however, if you need help transferring money from the United States to Japan, there are ways around this restriction. One of the most common options for currency conversion is the Japanese yen. However, you can also use currency options such as USD, EUR, GBP and RUB.
The processing time, minimum deposit/withdrawal amount, and fees vary depending on which iGaming operator you choose. Most operators don’t charge extra fees, though some bonuses require a more substantial transaction. The minimum requirements are also low but some bonuses require a more substantial one.
Which sports do Japanese bettors favor?
The following sports are popular among Japanese players and have fans from many other countries.
- Football is a popular sport in Japan, and the country’s national team is one of the best in Asia. Aspiring soccer fans can follow their favorite team through the J1 League, which is considered to be one of the top leagues in Asia.
- For those who are interested in learning more about the history of Japanese gambling, they can see that basketball is one of the country’s most popular sports. In 2016, the National Basketball League and the Bj League merged to create a new league called the B. League. Before that, people had access to other leagues in which they could bet on games between teams from different cities across Japan.
- When people think of Japan, martial arts come to mind. Judo and other sports originated in this country, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that many bet on these sports. Although some bookmakers don’t provide many options, you can usually find at least a few exciting events.
- Baseball is a popular sport in the U.S., with many fans following MLB teams from around the world. People in Japan also enjoy watching their own league, called Nippon Professional Baseball, which is home to some of the best baseball players in the world.
Japan and Online Casinos
It’s tricky to talk about casinos in Japan, because there are no land-based casinos yet. But if you have an interest in online gambling and haven’t yet experienced the iGaming experience we offer, read on. We have multiple award-winning casinos that offer a variety of games, including slots and table games such as poker and blackjack.
Do Japanese bettors favor mobile betting?
People in Japan are using smartphones and tablets to bet, which makes mobile betting essential. Japan is home to some of the biggest tech companies in the world, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that mobile betting is popular here. There are two ways to access mobile sites: download an app for Android/iOS or use the mobile website. Some operators only offer a mobile website.
In order to get the apps they want, people who want to gamble online must not only download the apps from their desktop computers but also from the App Store or Google Play. However, certain websites and bookmakers may offer them a free app from those stores. The majority of apps provide the same services as their desktop counterparts.
Are There Any Gambling Laws in Japan?
In Japan, there are gambling laws. This country is a peninsula that faces the Pacific Ocean and also borders China. It has a population of about 125 million people. The state’s Penal Code includes a prohibition against betting on any kind of sports or horse races. However, because of recent legislative changes in 1998, it’s possible to legally punt on football matches from the Japan J League or other soccer leagues.
Some people visit the brands they like, even though there are no licensed online bookmakers in Japan. As for land-based casinos, few legislative changes can give a Japanese casino license, but as of now, there are no active operators.
Facts about betting in Japan
- In most countries, people must be at least 18 years old to gamble. However, Japan has set the bar at 20 years of age.
- Pachinko is one of the most popular gambling games available in Japan. It involves using balls to knock into pins that contain prizes. People interested in Japan will probably come across pachinko sooner or later, since it’s incredibly popular among Japanese people.
- People in Japan enjoy betting on sports, but they have to do it online. As a result, these punters visit international sports betting sites daily.
- People can participate in the lottery known as “takara kuji.” Takara kuji is a Japanese gambling activity that involves picking numbers that are drawn from a bowl. Besides choosing some of the betting sites in Japan, people can also participate in takara kuji.
- Japanese is one of the most popular languages offered by iGaming operators.
- Online bookies and casinos usually accept the Japanese yen as payment. Since this currency is one of the most popular in the world, it’s available on most iGaming platforms. Thus, people don’t have to worry about paying extra fees when making transactions.
People who use online bookmakers and casinos in Japan are usually men. They need to have some computing skills to access different platforms because they may require a VPN. Sports betting has a lot of fans, but pachinko is one of the most popular gambling activities in Japan. Hence, many people also like casino games – especially slots – which are very popular there.
Is online gambling legal in Japan?
It is illegal to place bets online in Japan.
Are there any taxes for Japanese players when they win?
Yes, there are taxes on Japanese players’ winnings. However, if you are betting less than $500,000 JPY ($4,800 USD), the tax does not apply to you.
Can I open an account and play with the Japanese yen?
Yes, you can open an account and deposit or withdraw money in JPY.
Do any betting restrictions apply to Japanese players?
Due to the strict laws regarding gambling in Japan, there are many restrictions on Japanese players.
Can you bet on sumo in Japan?
Yes, you can bet on sumo in Japan. However, you should only do so if you find a bookie that offers this sport.
Is sports betting legal in Japan?
Sports betting is legal in Japan. However, only certain types of sports events are permitted for betting purposes.