Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
In New Zealand, players have many betting options to choose from. However, not all of them will meet your expectations. That’s why we offer the following betting websites to use:
The New Zealand government has relatively liberal laws concerning online gambling. Players can access many bookmakers, and there is good coverage for those who win or lose money due to gambling on these sites. Although there are local online bookies in the country, most of the betting action is international. This is because there aren’t many people in the country who want to bet on local events and because it is difficult to find local punters playing online, which are more likely to frequent international sites.
The best online betting sites in New Zealand
The country’s betting industry generates $2.3 billion each year, with the increase in online betting making it more convenient for punters to access their favourite sites anywhere and anytime. The government has taken a relatively relaxed approach to online gambling and as a result, there are a number of different large, international brands offering a wide range of betting options to bettors.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is a sports betting company that offers many different types of bets, especially for horse racings. They have a wide variety of casino and sports bets. Although most of their customers come from the casino market, Bet365 has grown into one of the largest bookmakers online. They are considered to be one of the oldest and most reputable platforms in the world.
Karamba has been operating in the online gambling industry for many years. This site offers betting on all regular sports and casino games, as well as some more obscure options, such as water polo. However, no doubt the trademark of Karamba is their football and rugby bets.
|£10 Free Bet|
Betway specializes in sports betting but also offers casino games. The site has been around for a number of years and has established itself in Europe markets, and now New Zealand. It prides itself on catering to its customers' demands by offering various bonuses and promotions.
Bonuses from New Zealand Bookmakers
New Zealand bookmakers offer new customers a number of bonus promotions that encourage them to register and make regular deposits. Free bets, bet credits, and welcome bonuses are all offered by some companies. Users should be careful though – many of these bonuses are too good to be true, so punters must turn over their money a certain number of times before they can cash out any winnings.
Betting sites often offer promotions for their clients, which offer increased odds and other bonuses. Punters who are interested in gaining the most from promotions should frequently check the promotions page of sites, as they are often changing.
10 FS LeoVegas No Deposit Bonus
Betway casino welcome £50
Detailed Comparison of New Zealand Bookmakers
New Zealanders can choose from a variety of betting sites to place their wagers. However, it can be difficult for newcomers to know which sites are reputable and which should be avoided. The New Zealand betting market is quite competitive, with many different sites licensed to accept New Zealanders. There is no single site that holds the whole market, so there are more options available to punters. Sites are focused on offering the best services possible in order to interest more customers.
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
However, offline betting is a different story. The New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB) is the sole provider of sports and racing betting services, as well as the New Zealand TAB (New Zealand Trading Exchange). The NZRB operates nearly 60 venues across the country, which are available for both sports and racing betting. There are a few different casinos throughout New Zealand, which are limited but do not have a monopoly on the market.
Betting Features and Options in the New Zealand Bookmakers
New Zealand has a relatively small online gaming market, so there is not much room for new players. This means that sites are constantly trying to entice new customers by offering exciting and innovative features on their site. Some of the most common features and options on offer include:
Cash-out allows you to take your winnings when you want, so you can cash it in early or keep it in the game. Most sites offer partial cash-outs so that you can leave some of your bet in the game if odds change at any time. Automatic cash-outs occur when betting odds hit certain points, such as -110 or +100. This is not withdrawing funds into one’s bank account; it’s simply withdrawing from a bet.
Bet Builder is a feature on some online betting sites that lets you combine different bets into one big wager. It might be easier than putting money on each individual bet, and you’ll probably pay less in commission fees as well. But it also increases your chances of losing everything if one of your bets goes bad.
Live betting is a way of betting on an event that has already begun. It means that you can make changes to your bet as the event unfolds, increasing your chances of winning and reducing your risk.
Live streaming is a great feature for punters. It allows them to watch the event in real time, while it’s happening. This means that they can see what’s really happening rather than just watching on a screen. When you make a bet on an event, most sites require you to place your bet before you can access the live stream. This shouldn’t stop anyone from taking advantage of this feature, though!
Available Payment Methods
International betting sites accept a variety of payment methods including Mastercard and Visa credit cards, as well as e-wallets (Neteller, PayPal and Skrill). Some sites also accept cryptocurrencies. Punters should always check the specific betting site before they actually make any deposits to be sure it accepts the method they intend to use.
New Zealand players can use the New Zealand dollar (NZD) to play on a number of reputable betting sites, but they must convert their currency to another before placing any bets. While this doesn’t prevent players from betting on these sites, it does mean that they must pay higher fees than other countries.
Instant Withdrawal Betting Sites in New Zealand
As gambling in New Zealand grows, so does the use of different bookies and casinos. However, not all of them provide high-quality services or accept withdrawals quickly. Below is a list of some of the best companies around for your gambling needs.
Leading Sports for Betting in New Zealand
- The All Blacks have a long-standing reputation as the best team in the world, and they continue to win trophies. Punters can bet on rugby matches between countries (like Tri-Nations Cup matches or local games between regions), or they can bet on sevens rugby union games.
- The New Zealand cricket team has a strong following in the nation, and punters are willing to bet on their success. Although it is a niche sports betting market, there are still many keen punters. There is very little of a local scene, so most cricket bets relate to international matches and championships, such as the Ashes.
- In New Zealand, soccer is not as popular as it is in other countries. However, there are still some betting companies that offer their services to punters who want to bet on soccer matches. The national men’s team is affectionately known as the All Whites, and betting on the sport spikes when they have a game, showing the patriotic side to the punters. Due to its’ global support, there is extensive coverage of the sport, so punters can bet on whatever league they choose.
- Basketball has always been a popular sport in New Zealand, but interest in the game took off when Steven Adams joined the NBA. Although there are local championships and a national team that competes in various championships, betting on basketball is mostly related to the NBA because it’s an international championship.
Online casinos are legal in New Zealand, and punters can access a wide range of casino games through betting sites. These include slots, card games, and live casino options.
Live casinos are a great way to make gambling slightly more social. You can bet against other players in real time, just like at a real casino.
Mobile Betting in New Zealand
The popularity of mobile betting is soaring, and has become one of the most common ways to gamble. This is because it’s easy to do and available at any time – all you need is a phone!
Most major betting sites offer apps for free download on Apple and Android (and sometimes Windows) devices. If punters don’t want to download the app but still want to play on a phone or tablet, many desktop sites offer a mobile version that allows for easier navigation.
Gambling Legislation and Laws
New Zealand does not ban the practice of gambling entirely, but it does regulate it. The majority of laws regarding gambling in New Zealand fall under the Gambling Act 2003. This piece of legislation was designed to regulate the market, and keep punters safe by reducing levels of crime and fraud.
The Department of Internal Affairs and the Gambling Commission are in charge of regulating gambling in New Zealand. They each have different roles and responsibilities.
Facts about Betting in New Zealand
- The first casino in New Zealand, located at the time in Auckland, opened in 1994.
- In New Zealand, the minimum age for gambling is 20. However, you can bet on horse racing and other forms of betting that are legal for under-18s.
- The gambling industry in the country is worth $2.4 billion each year, contributing to 2.8% of the country’s gross domestic product.
- People spend the most amount of money gambling at slot machines, which are locally called “pokies.”
- Although New Zealand has a relatively small online gambling market, its annual revenue is only $50 million.
- Lotteries were the most common form of gambling throughout the country, and they were usually played in saloons.
New Zealand is a tiny country, but it has a big gambling industry. Although the participation rate between men and women is about equal, men gamble slightly more. New Zealand gamblers most likely participate in the national lottery, or slot machines; they also participate a lot in horse racing and dog racing. In spite of its small size, gambling revenues have been growing steadily over the years.
Is gambling online legal in New Zealand?
Yes, it is legal to gamble online in New Zealand. There are a number of betting sites that have been licensed by the government to serve the market, and regulations are relatively lenient compared to some other countries when it comes to receiving a license. You’ll have no problem finding a site that suits your needs.
Are there any taxes imposed on New Zealand players’ winnings?
Gambling winnings are taxed, as the government views gambling as an employment opportunity. You cannot claim gambling winnings as a deduction, but it is unlikely that you would be taxed on any other form of income or asset.
How can I open a new account and play in NZD?
NZD can be used as a betting currency in many different sportsbooks and online casinos. However, not all of these sites will accept NZD, so it’s a good idea for punters to make sure that they’ve checked the specifics of their preferred site and/or have an alternate form of currency handy if they need it.
How to choose the best online betting sites in New Zealand? Let our experts guide you.
Although there are many factors that must be considered when looking for a betting site, there are three main points to consider. First, people should make sure that their chosen site is licensed to service the New Zealand market. Next, punters should look for a site with appropriate privacy and security policies so that their data is safe. And finally, punters should make sure that their chosen site is easy to use and navigate. There are no right or wrong choices when it comes to preferences; however, punters should make informed choices before registering with any site so they can ensure they have found one that is best for them.
Are there any restrictions on betting for New Zealand players?
You can access all forms of online betting right now. And it’s easy to do.
Are bet exchanges legal in New Zealand?
Yes, bet exchanges are legal in New Zealand. Unlike traditional bookmakers, bet exchanges don’t take a cut of the action – instead, they let punters bet against each other and reduce margins to attract more customers.
Do local betting sites offer welcome bonuses to new customers?
There are a few local betting sites that may offer new customers an incentive to register, but this is generally an international phenomenon. This may be important to individuals who are interested in making bets on their favorite sports.