Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Here is a list of the top online betting sites in Slovakia.
When it comes to betting in Slovakia, you’ll find that both licensed and unlicensed operators are available. If you’re looking for an online casino or a betting site, it’s important to understand which type of iGaming platform offers the kind of wagering experience you want. While some operators have been granted a permit by local authorities, others are registered elsewhere. Each type of platform has its own pros and cons – it’s all about what works best for you as an online gambler.
People in Slovakia prefer to use international betting sites because of their advantages, which we will look at below.
The best online betting sites in Slovakia
Slovakians love to play sports, so it shouldn’t be surprising that sports betting is common in their country. Some gamblers also enjoy playing casino games online or on land, and those numbers are rising.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
When you choose Bet365 as your new iGaming operator, you can use the latest betting and security features. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to punt on the go, thanks to some of the best betting applications in the world. Lastly, this gambling site is also famous for offering several bonuses.
Vbet is a gambling platform that offers a wide range of betting options to Slovakian punters. The website is known for its top-rated sports betting section, which includes wagering on top leagues such as the Premier League. In addition to this, Vbet offers a top-notch casino section that includes slots created by some of the best providers in the business. The latter can be accessed by punters who reside in Slovakia and other countries where Vbet’s casino games are accessible. What makes this company stand out from others is its innovative promo section that features special surprises for players who use their credit cards or debit cards at the website’s cashier.
Fansbet is one of the most popular iGaming brands in Slovakia. The brand offers a wide range of betting and casino games, as well as live casino titles, virtual sports and live sports events. It also offers interesting “Giving Back” categories, apart from its betting sections and different bonus offers.
|100% up to €122|
22Bet, one of the best online sportsbooks in Slovakia, has everything a bettor needs. It offers traditional sportsbook and casino services as well as other things like bingo. Customers can also wager on eSports or play TV Games or Fast Games on their mobile devices. One thing that sets it apart from other online casinos is its customer support department. Punters can always count on it for help when they have any questions about their accounts or want to place new bets.
While Betsafe's online betting platform may not be the flashiest out there, it makes up for it in other ways. For example, you can place bets on horse races and play slots while you're at it. You can even make bets on virtual sports if that's what you're into. And don't forget about the blog section! It's a great way to keep up with the latest news about sports or casinos.
NetBet is a gambling site that offers users several sections, including a sportsbook and an online casino. It also has its own sub-websites and offers more than 1000 games to bet on. Like other gambling sites, NetBet allows users to use different payment options and participate in lotteries and poker.
Can online gamblers in Slovakia use bonuses while wagering?
A betting promotion on the Slovakian iGaming site Betfair is available to new customers and can be accessed by registered punters. Some of these proposals are only available to new customers, whereas others can be accessed by registered punters.
Bonus offers are often more innovative than standard ones. Some brands offer different benefits to those who wager on multiple events, such as no deposit bonuses that don’t require spending any money. Speaking of the devil, most offers have a minimum deposit requirement and other important rules you must adhere to.
Slovakia Bookmakers Comparison
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
The online sports betting market in Slovakia has been dominated by one company for a long time. However, thanks to the legal changes, every iGaming company can apply for a permit from the local regulator. These brands also have to compete against international bookmakers, so none has a monopoly on the market.
The Options and Features You Can Use in a Slovak Bookmaker
Here are some of the features most frequently used by bettors.
To cash out means to settle a bet. In other words, Cash Out lets you sell your bet before the actual event is over. Most reputable bookies in Slovakia provide this feature.
The Bet Builder is a new feature that allows punters to combine events from multiple markets. Although this feature can’t be used at all times, it can be effective when there are multiple options available and punters want to maximize their chances of winning.
With live betting, people can place bets on sports while they’re actually taking place. This feature is available on many of the reputable iGaming sites in Slovakia, but it depends on what day of the week it is.
In most cases, you can watch live streams of sports betting events. Some operators offer a detailed set of live graphics, so you can get an idea of how the game is progressing by watching some graphics on the screen. If this option is not available, some companies present live streams about their games so that you can see how things are going on the court.
Which payment options are available to online bettors in Slovakia?
Using a bookmaker in Slovakia is simple – most people use bank transfers or e-wallets, credit/debit cards, or cryptocurrencies. But some banks might block payments to certain gambling sites, so most innovative betting sites have allowed customers to use Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Like other European countries, Slovakia uses Euros. Online bookies and casinos offer this option, which means that bettors can make deposits using this currency. However, people should check the payment section before choosing one of the alternatives. Paying extra fees might be required in specific cases.
The Leading Sports to Bet on in Slovakia
Here are some of the sports you won’t want to miss when you pick up our best Slovakia betting tips.
- Football is very popular in Slovakia, which is why it plays a significant role in the country. Soccer fans usually bet on European football competitions in the UK, Spain and Italy. However, some people have also become interested in Slovakia’s top-tier league called the Slovak Super Liga.
- Ice hockey is not as popular in some European countries as it is in the United States, but it’s still a big deal in Slovakia. There are some high-profile matches to bet on here, such as the NHL games that take place during the regular season. But if you’re looking to get involved with the local game, there’s one thing you should know: Tipos is one of the most important competitions in Europe regarding ice hockey.
- Tennis has a long history of being one of the most popular individual sports in the world, and it continues to gain popularity with online punters everywhere. Tennis fans can access a number of exclusive markets that they simply can’t find anywhere else. This makes tennis betting in Slovakia a popular choice for many people who want to bet on tournaments and Grand Slams.
- Slovakia’s Volleyball league is an interesting event that punters can bet on. Although the Extraliga may not be the most prestigious volleyball competition globally, many bookmakers offer better odds for it than for other events.
- Although cycling isn’t as popular in Slovakia as it is in other parts of Europe, the iGaming operators in the country still offer punters a wide range of markets. These include some of the most popular cycling competitions in the world.
Online Casinos in Slovakia
Although most people in Slovakia prefer to gamble at land-based casinos, many more are turning to online casinos. People who like online casinos can play a wide range of games including slots, table games and even casino games with real dealers.
Is Mobile Betting Available in the Slovak Republic?
Because of the popularity of mobile devices in Slovakia, companies offer mobile services to their clients. These companies include ones that offer fully-functional websites and apps for Android and iOS.
Two online sports betting websites generally have the same sections, bonuses and payment options. But some sites may add more features, such as notifications.
The Gambling Laws in Slovakia
In 1992, gambling was legalized in Slovakia. However, before 2005, there were no laws on betting. In 2005, a new law came into effect. It was in place until 2019 when the government decided to change some things. Before the changes, the Ministry of Finance was the regulating body for gambling operators. Now there is a new agency called the Office for the Regulation of Gambling that takes over this role
The new law, which went into effect on January 1, also allows EU companies to obtain a permit and operate legally within the country. Most brands haven’t done this yet because they have licenses from other places.
Facts about betting in Slovakia
- Despite the government’s efforts to regulate online gambling, most punters in the country prefer using international gambling platforms. These sites usually offer a wider selection of markets and games, as well as better odds.
- Some websites that allow bets to be placed online and do not have licenses to operate in the country have been blocked by the government. People can usually use a VPN to access them.
- Only individuals who are at least 18 years of age can participate in gambling activities. If you are underage, you cannot gamble on sports or play casino games.
- Slovakia’s currency is the EUR, which means that online punters can use it to bet on iGaming. This is one of the top currencies for this type of gambling, making it a good choice for players.
- The gambling law has been amended several times in Slovakia, like other countries.
- Punters in Slovakia have many options when it comes to paying for bets, since the country uses EUR as its currency.
Online gambling operators in Slovakia offer more things than their land-based counterparts, but some people still prefer to visit local casinos and betting shops. Although casino games are popular, most Slovak iGaming fans wager on sports.
Is online betting legal in the Slovak Republic?
You can legally bet online in Slovakia.
Are there any taxes for Slovak players?
No, Slovak players do not have to pay taxes on their winnings.
Which is the main betting currency for betting in Slovakia?
Gambling in Slovakia is done using the euro, but other currencies are accepted.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Slovak players?
Some international betting operators might be blocked in the country, but don’t worry!
Can mobile bettors in Slovakia place bets on the sport they like?
You can bet on the sport you like from your mobile phone in Slovakia.
Which is the best betting operator in Slovakia?
The best online gambling operator in Slovakia will offer you the most options.