Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Learn more about betting sites in the Czech Republic, including their pros and cons and their main features by reading on.
Gambling in the Czech Republic has become significantly more regulated since the country passed a new law last year. The resulting regulations have ensured that bettors are playing with legitimate bookmakers and casinos, who contribute to the country’s tax revenue.
The Czech Republic will continue to be a player-friendly environment for sports betting. It also has self-exclusion initiatives in place, which are helping bettors avoid problems and avoid losing money.
The best online betting sites in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is a central European country with borders shared with Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia. It is made up of thirteen regions and has 10.7 million people living within its borders.
Librabet is the world's largest bookmaker for European soccer, offering pre-match and live odds for over 25 sports. Bet on the UEFA Champions League and other popular leagues with favourable odds. Librabet includes access to streams of international events and virtuals, as well as live streaming of Jackpot games. The casino offers over 5100 slots, tables, jackpot games and blackjack tables. Along with their 50+ software providers, Librabet offers special promotions and a VIP Club for bettors who want to enjoy more from their gaming experience.
|100% up to €100|
Cyber.bet is a sportsbook and casino recommended by our team. It offers lots of betting options for 15+ sports, including live betting and esports, as well as a wide range of odds and formats for decimal, Indo, Malay, U.S and Hong Kong dollars. The live betting platform also includes over 1600 games including slots and card games. The casino features over 1600 games including slots, card games and multi-player games. Beyond this there are promotions and cashback programs available to players looking for additional ways to win big!
|Welcome OfferBet £10 Get £15 Bonus|
Matchbook, established in 2004 and licensed in the UK and Alderney, is a Czech-friendly sports-betting company. It offers live and pre-match betting for 15+ sports markets and enhanced its betting platform with a live casino, casino slots and virtual sports coverage for 10+ player-favourites.
iFortuna is a well-established online betting site operating in the Czech Republic. Founded in 2009 by two brothers, the site offers 20+ sports, live betting, and mobile betting. In addition to its sports betting portfolio, iFortuna features lottery games and a mobile casino. The site features a results page, statistics and calendar as well as a respectable selection of leagues such as the Czech Cup and Spanish Cup. Additional features at iFortuna include cash out services for the Czech Republic and payment options that are open to all users regardless of nationality.
Established in 1991, TipSport is an online sportsbook operator based in the Czech city of Beroun with more than 700 betting shops. Its includes options for live betting, including live streaming and competitive odds. The website provides supplementary options for esports and casino punting along with sports betting on a variety of international leagues as well as competitions. The casino offers roulette and slots along with tournaments and software providers.
Czech Republic Bookmakers Promo Codes & Bonuses
Bookmakers in Czech Republic offer bonuses to players. The amount of the bonus depends on the type, but it’s usually minimal and often limited to player rewards. However, online bookmakers have different bonus structures. One common type is deposit bonuses that allow players to make a one-time payment and receive a certain amount of money back after a set period of time. Other types include free bets, best odds guaranteed, and reload bonuses.
Czech Bookmakers Comparison
In 2012, the Czech government regulated land-based and online gaming. While this regulation increased competition among operators, it also limited player options by capping daily winnings at 270,000 CZK.
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
Consequently, bookmakers and casino operators are limited in their ability to offer promotions. The removal of competitive themed promotions has muted land-based competition. Online operators have taken advantage of this situation by offering various promotions for bookies, including reduced wagering, increased deposit bonuses and free bets.
Betting Features and Options from Czech Republic Bookmakers
The Czech Republic offers punters a wide variety of bookmaker features and options. However, similar to the range of features punters demand most, the following features have been added to the market:
Live betting has become an industry standard for online sports betting. It allows punters to bet in real-time, as well as access live markets and odds on their favorite sports.
Cash Out is one of the most valuable features of gambling. It allows you to cash out your active bets before a sporting event ends, thereby mitigating losses and keeping you in the game. If you’ve enabled this feature, a portion of your bet will be returned to your account bankroll.
Best Odds Guaranteed are a great feature for frequent bettors at online bookmakers. When combined with live betting and a bet builder feature, they can ensure that your bets will get the best odds possible on select matches.
Live streaming has become very popular among bookmakers as it is a useful feature for betting on sporting events and horse racing. Punters can stream live events using the bookmaker’s service, which is often included in a betting package.
Payment Options used By Czech Bettors
The most popular payment method for online bookmakers in the Czech Republic is credit cards, but prepaid cards are also popular.
The main attraction to credit cards is that you can use them to pay for things, like withdrawing from an account. This can save you money, because conversion fees are usually charged when you deposit cash or using a different currency. But if you want to withdraw money in the Czech Koruna, it’s not so simple; some banks will charge a fee of 10 Czech Korunas per transaction.
For Czech players, the choices are limited. Ewallets and cryptocurrencies offer different advantages and disadvantages. With e-wallets, you can use your credit card like a debit card to make transactions. But with crypto, there are no charges for every transaction. With e-wallets, withdrawal fees usually apply.
What are the most popular sports for betting in the Czech Republic?
In the Czech Republic, sports betting is a booming business. Sports fans bet on such popular sports as football (soccer), ice hockey, basketball, volleyball and handball. The popularity of these sports can be understood when considering that the Czech Republic is located in central Europe.
- Football is the most popular sport in the Czech Republic, with the first international match played in 1890. The game has been played locally since then and is now played internationally by the country’s national team.
- Ice hockey is a popular sport in the Czech Republic. Today, it is played at an international level by the national team and throughout the country in local and house leagues.
- The popularity of basketball in the Czech Republic is attributed to the fact that it is played professionally by both men and women, at both the national and state levels.
- The Czech Republic has a long history of volleyball. The sport’s popularity is rooted in the forming of the Czech Volleyball Federation and its support for both local and international teams.
- Handball, a popular sport in Czech Republic, was also one of the strategies used to form the Czech National Handball team.
Are online casinos legal in the Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic has a long history of legal gambling. Thanks to recent amendments to the gambling act, online casinos have become available in the Czech Republic. These casinos are operated by licensed operators. There are a number of different casino games offered, including card games and slots, bingo, and poker. Online casinos also offer scratchcards, instant win games, and live dealer games..
What are the available mobile betting options in the Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic has a strong mobile network and offers a range of mobile betting apps and websites. Both options rely on cutting-edge technology and provide advanced security measures for users’ safety.
If you’re interested in betting apps, you can find them online through app store retailers or bookmaker websites. The same applies to mobile sites; they’re browser-based and accessible only via a compatible mobile browser.
Users will be able to access a full range of betting services, functions and usability features once they begin using the mobile version of their favourite sportsbook. Moreover, they can do so without having to pay any operational fees.
Gambling Laws and Legislation in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has enacted several laws that legalise gambling within its borders. In 2012, the country’s legislature passed the 2012 gambling act, which permits operators to offer games of chance, poker, bingo and fantasy betting. The act permits operators to offer other types of gambling as well. In 2017, the country amended its previous gambling act to include online gambling.
All operators in the country must be licensed by the Ministry of Finance and follow regulatory laws. They must get licenses for each gambling service they offer, pay taxes, and keep records for tax purposes. Currently, this includes a 23% tax on sports and lottery games, a 35% tax on casino games, and a 19% tax on corporate profits.
The gambling act, which legalised gambling in the country, sets limits on winnings and requires operators to ensure that players are of legal age. In addition, the act bans minors from playing and includes restrictions on advertising gambling sites.
Facts about Betting in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic is a country steeped in tradition and full of interesting facts. It has many historical facts, social and economic points as well as betting facts that make it a great place to visit. We’ve compiled some of our favorites here so you can learn more about the country:
- The number of casinos in the Czech Republic has risen dramatically over the past five years, from 180 in 2012 to 299 by 2017.
- In 2017, sports betting revenue totaled €250 million in the Czech Republic. By 2019 that figure had risen to €1.3 billion.
- In the Czech Republic, only 2% of the population seeks counselling for addictive gambling behaviour.
- Prague is one of the world’s most populous cities, with 22 casinos licensed to operate within city limits.
- Offshore betting companies operating in the Czech Republic must pay 19% corporate income tax on their earnings. This is above the 23% required of sports and lottery companies and 35% tax on revenue generated from casino games.
- According to a survey conducted in the Czech Republic, 44% of those between the ages of 15 and 65 placed one or more bets in 2019.
The Czech Republic’s gambling laws have shifted the country’s approach to gambling. In comparison with other European countries, the average Czech gambler identifies as a moderate addict – 43.3% of residents have identified as active gamblers, while 41.4% of those opted to bet at land-based venues and 11.9% opted for online venues. Regarding game popularity for the average Czech bettor, 38.6% preferred gambling machines (slots), 38.6 % preferred scratch cards and lottery tickets and 51% of active gamblers were men and 35.8% were women.
Are online gambling sites legal in the Czech Republic?
In 2017, online betting was legalized in the Czech Republic.
Are there any taxes for Czech players on their winnings?
The Czech Republic does not tax players’ winnings, but licensed operators must pay taxes on their earnings.
Can I open an account and play in Czech Crowns?
Yes, Czech gambling operators are legally required to accept the CZK as their means of payment.
Are there any restrictions on gambling for Czech Republic players?
Czech players are not prohibited from placing bets.
What is the legal age requirement to gamble in the Czech Republic?
You must be at least 18 years old to legally gamble in the Czech Republic.
Are Czech betting sites safe?
All Czech betting sites are licensed and regulated by the Ministry of Finance, so you can be sure that your money is safe.
Are Czech betting sites accepting cryptocurrencies?
Some websites accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, while others do not.