Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Here’s a list of the best online bookmakers for Estonian punters. Look through them and decide which one suits your needs.
Estonians have a lot of freedom when it comes to betting on sports – whether they do it by placing bets at land-based establishments or by playing online.
The positive factors for betting in Estonia outweigh the negative ones tenfold. This is particularly evident by the number of online betting sites that have applied for and received licenses from the Tax and Customs Board.
The best online betting sites in Estonia
Estonia is a small European country that was part of the Soviet Union before gaining independence in 1991. Today it is home to licensed betting shops and multiple online casinos and betting establishments.
This guide provides a list of the best betting sites in Estonia. We explore options for mobile betting and include interesting facts about betting in Estonia.
When it comes to betting, Betsafe is a popular choice in Estonia. The site offers a safe environment for gamblers and features many types of sports markets, including casino, virtual poker, and esport entertainment.
|Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets
888sport is a sports betting website that was founded in 2008. Since then, the site has been ranked high in player satisfaction surveys, making it one of Europe’s most established bookmakers. Along with its exclusive Betfeed feature, which allows bettors to receive personalized content throughout the day based on their preferences, 888sport offers opportunities for big wins via its “Up for 8” football feature and free live streaming of matches via its UEFA Champions League service. Estonian bettors can also enjoy free live streaming and superb live betting opportunities on this site.
Betiton Sport is a top betting site in Estonia. It offers pre-match, live and sports league betting, as well as esports and casino betting options. The site has almost thirty sports markets, competitive odds, multiple viewing options and payment options in Estonian or English. Betiton is a bookmaker that's up and coming with language-friendly options for players.
One of the best live betting sites in Europe, Pinnacle is a top contender for players who want to bet on live events. Known for its reputation for fair odds, Pinnacle is an industry leader in providing betting resources. Its popularity among players stems from its coverage of live sporting events, including eSports competitions.
Bonuses from Estonian Bookmakers
Estonian bookmakers offer a number of bonuses to attract customers – deposit bonuses, free bets, and free spins.
Sorry nothing was found...
Estonian Comparison of Indian Bookmakers
In Estonia, casino operators face fierce competition from one another. This is especially true in Tallinn, where 24 casinos compete for local traffic and online casinos under pressure to keep winning customers.
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Bet Builder
The two operations are vastly different, so the primary source of competition is related to promotional incentives. As a result, Estonians benefit from this competition because they can choose which offers them the best value.
The Features And Options Offered by Estonian Bookmakers
Estonian bookmakers offer a variety of betting features and options to improve the overall betting experience. These include calculation tools, live betting, streaming and early cash out options.
Cash out is one of the most popular bet-settlement options among Estonian bookmakers. It allows you to pay the amount returned by your staked bets in advance of receiving your winnings.
Betting builders are now available in multiple odds formats, which allow novice and seasoned punters to calculate the possible payouts based on stake and odds. This feature is ideal when combined with other features like Bet Builder.
Live betting provides a way for punters to place bets on sporting events while simultaneously seeing updates about the game and hearing the score.
Live streaming is a useful betting option for Estonians who enjoy watching sporting events while they are taking place. It is possible to watch live streams at no additional cost from many online betting sites, and this is an especially popular feature among bettors who like to make in-play bets.
Payment Options used By Estonian Bettors
Estonia’s most common payment methods for betting sites are credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. However, some betting sites in Estonia do not accept credit cards or debit cards. Cryptocurrencies are also an option at some betting sites, but they are not as widely available as credit card or e-wallet options.
When making a payment in Estonia you can use the euro. Most payment methods are free of transaction fees, however when using cryptocurrencies, these fees may apply.
What are the most popular sports for betting in Estonia?
Estonia has a lot of sports fans, so it’s no surprise that the country is a great place to bet on sports. Below are a few explanations about each of the main sports in Estonia.
- Basketball is popular in Estonia and the sport is widespread there. The Estonian men’s national basketball team is popular because of its participation in international competitions.
- Football is very popular in Estonia, where it is considered the most popular sport. The Estonian football league is one of two domestic leagues that exist in Estonia; the other one is for ice hockey. Both leagues are organized by the Estonian Football Association.
- Ice hockey is a very popular sport in Estonia. Four professional teams, as well as local leagues, play all year round and attract fans from all over the country.
Are online casinos available in Estonia?
Estonia legalized online gaming in 2010, after being the first Baltic country to do so. This was followed by Latvia and Lithuania, both of which also licensed local casinos before introducing their own online gambling laws in 2011. Since then, Estonians have been able to play a full range of games at online casinos including slots, bingo, keno and lottery games with live dealers. In addition to this, they can also enjoy scratchcard games, esports and virtual sports games.
Use of mobile devices for betting in Estonia
Estonia has a wide range of mobile betting options, including mobile websites and apps. These options are available because the country has liberal gambling laws and is one of the most welcoming places in Europe when it comes to online betting.
When it comes to mobile betting, Estonians prefer apps. They like them because they offer security features and they are easy to use. While most people choose to use mobile websites, because of their ease of use, many Estonians will only do so when there is a lot at stake or when they are using the mobile version of a site that is not available online.
Gambling Legislation and Laws in Estonia
In 2010, the Estonian government amended its Gambling Act to allow local betting establishments and online operators licensed to legally offer betting services. The amended act blocked unlicensed operators from offering their services to Estonian citizens.
Since the Lotteries Act of 1994, gambling in Estonia has been legal. Several amendments have been passed since then, including the 1995 Gambling Act and online gaming regulations.
According to Estonian law, the lottery act of 1994 and gambling act of 1995 allow all forms of gambling within the country. The Estonian Tax and Customs Board issues licenses for gambling companies and enforces its gaming laws.
Interesting Facts about Betting in Estonia
The Estonian gambling market is made up of a variety of betting shops, land-based casinos, online casinos and lotteries. We thought you might be interested in some facts about how the country has accepted gambling over the years.
- Since becoming legal in 1994, 70% of its population has admitted to wagering money on horse races, sports events and lotteries.
- Unlike other European countries, Estonians are not taxed, while operators pay a 5% to 18% duty on income earned.
- Betting taxes help fund a wide range of cultural projects, sports and educational activities, as well as supporting people with disabilities.
- Since Estonia joined the European Union, it has had to adhere to all laws related to gambling.
- The Estonian Tax and Customs Board has blacklisted 800 casinos operating without a license since introducing online gaming regulation.
- Estonians love to play the lottery. An estimated 421,780 people bought at least one (1) ticket in the last 12 months.
Estonians are just as likely to bet on sports and the lottery as they are to gamble online or at a casino. The most popular forms of gambling amongst adults in Estonia are sports betting, casino gaming and lotteries. But there is little information about the social economics of the average Estonian bettor – or even how much they spend on gambling-related activities.
Is online betting legal in Estonia?
Yes, online betting has been legal in Estonia since 2010. Until then, only local sports betting was allowed.
Can you tell me if there are any taxes for Estonian players on their winnings?
Players do not have to pay taxes on winnings from gambling activities.
What is the main form of betting currency in Estonia?
In Estonia, the most common currency for wagering is euros.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Estonian players?
No, Estonians do not face any restrictions if they have access to the Internet.
What age must I be to gambling in Estonia?
In Estonia, people must be at least 21 years old to gamble in a casino, bet at a betting shop or place bets online.
Are there any mobile apps for sports betting in Estonia?
Yes, you can bet online using iOS and Android mobile apps.
Can you legally play online poker in Estonia?
Yes, online poker has been legal in Estonia since 2010 with licensed operators.