Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
We’ve put together this guide to the best online bookmakers in Pakistan. Learn more about gambling in the country by clicking on their logo on the table below and taking a look at what they offer.
Despite being the seventh-largest country in population, Pakistan has yet to legally allow online gambling. However, it is possible to find bookies registered elsewhere who will be able to offer their services. Fortunately, many industry leaders are available in Pakistan even if you don’t use a VPN, and this hobby is gaining popularity daily.
The best online betting sites in Pakistan
People who want to use an online betting website in Pakistan have several options. They can choose from a variety of operators that accept players from Pakistan. Fortunately, this review will point out five of the most impressive brands that accept players from Pakistan and several important things about betting in the country.
|€1000 Signup Offer|
Stake is an online betting site that offers many benefits to Pakistani punters. Apart from providing them with a broad range of sportsbooks, casinos and cryptocurrencies, this company also hosts tournaments with high prize pools. This makes them interesting for both new and experienced bettors.
Parimatch is one of the best online betting platforms in the country, offering punters a wide range of sports options. It offers punters access to an abundance of leagues and competitions, including those for cricket, which is the most popular sport in Pakistan. Its TV Games and Instant Games feature are popular with players, while its casino titles are also very popular.
Sportsbet.io, one of the most popular online sportsbooks in Pakistan, is an official partner with several English soccer clubs. You can do business with this company through its mirror link or through its mobile app. It offers a range of services, including options for betting on casino games and with real dealers. This iGaming company also works with several payment solutions, including digital currencies.
Can Pakistani Online Bettors Use Bonuses?
Yes, Pakistani online bettors can use bonuses because most brands are offering promotions on their products. Even though the Pakistani iGaming market is lucrative, most operators have not developed special offers for this region. In other words, they are giving local fans access to the same proposals available in other countries.
Pakistan is a good country to bet in, so if you’re new to the world of online gambling, try out some of our favorite websites here. Some asian betting exchanges offer bonuses and welcome offers for new punters, while regular bookies also offer cashback, free bets, and various casino offers like free spins and VIP clubs.
Detailed Comparison of Pakistan Bookmakers
When it comes to betting in Pakistan, finding the best site isn’t always an easy task. Luckily, we’ve gathered some of the top brands to help you decide.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Live Betting
- Live Streaming
- Live Casino
The Pakistani government does not regulate iGaming, so none of the gambling operators mentioned above are licensed to operate legally. They are therefore left to come up with creative ways to reach out to potential customers.
The Options and Features Offered by Online Bookmakers in Pakistan
If you’re looking for Pakistan betting predictions, here are some of the options you’ll find available at a bookie.
The Cash Out feature allows you to walk away from a wager when you want. Rather than waiting for a market to settle, punters can use this function and receive a portion of their potential payouts. The amount depends on how likely it is that your prediction will come true. Although Cash Out is available for most betting markets, there might be some exceptions; therefore we recommend educating yourself before using this feature.
Bet Builder lets you create your own bets. It will allow you to add several markets, increasing the total odds.
Sports betting is a popular pastime in Pakistan, so it makes sense that iGaming operators would want to do business there. Live betting allows you to bet on events taking place in real-time, as well as gain access to different stats and animations that help you strategize when deciding which market to bet on.
If you’re a fan of any sport or event, then you should look for a bookmaker that offers live streaming. This means you can watch games in real time, which increases your chances of winning. And if you aren’t sure what to look out for while betting on a match, then watching it live is the way to go!
How can online gamblers in Pakistan make payments?
Punters in Pakistan can make payments for online gambling using all the usual methods, including e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, credit/debit cards and bank transfers.
As for currencies, some bookies only offer USD and EUR, while others also offer the Pakistani rupee.
Although most punters prefer using credit and debit cards, it is advisable to use e-wallets or digital currencies if you want to keep your transactions safe. If you use your bank account information, your transaction might be blocked because iGaming is illegal in Pakistan.
The Top Sports That People Bet on in Pakistan
Below, we introduce you to our top sports online punters in Pakistan.
- Cricket is one of the most popular sports in Pakistan, and there are several cricket betting sites in Pakistan. Additionally, the Pakistan Super League is often preferred by punters because it’s a very lucrative competition and attracts many clients.
- The Pakistan Hockey Super League is one of the most popular sports in Pakistan. The league has millions of fans, and some bookmakers offer more options for Field Hockey than usual.
- Polo is a sport that’s popular in online betting because most bookmakers don’t offer it. Fortunately, Pakistan-based brands are likely to enable you to bet on it. Although there are several Polo competitions worldwide, the ones in Pakistan are usually among the most popular options for bettors. The Shandur Polo Festival is one of them and takes place from 7 to 9 June every year.
- Squash is a sport that might seem strange at first, but it has lots of fans in Pakistan and other countries near it. For example, people can bet on the Pakistan International Squash Tournament.
- Football is a popular sport in Pakistan and the rest of the world. Locals often bet on the English Premier League, as well as other top-tier competitions. Some Pakistani iGaming fans are interested in betting on the Pakistan Premier League, a prestigious football league that is held annually.
Can You Play Online Casinos in Pakistan?
Yes, you can use online casinos in Pakistan. However, none are legally registered there. Since gambling is not allowed in this Asian country, it’s best to find a bookmaker from elsewhere that also has a casino section.
In online casinos, you can find both slots and card games played against real croupiers. You can also play for big money in jackpot titles, scratchcards, keno, bingo and poker tournaments.
Can People Use Their Mobile Devices For Betting in Pakistan?
Mobile devices are useful for betting in Pakistan. Most top-rated iGaming operators offer mobile optimized websites that can be accessed using every browser on a smartphone or tablet. However, some people prefer to access a mobile app for Android and iOS. So big gambling brands offer an online bet app in Pakistan. Due to legal issues, many of these apps are not available on Google Play and the App Store unless you change your location.
As a rule of thumb, most apps and betting sites offer the same features to their mobile clients. However, some apps might offer extra features or special bonuses to their users.
Pakistan’s Gambling Laws
Although the first gambling law in the country dates from 1867, the latest one is called the Prevention of Gambling Act. It was introduced in 1977 and does not specifically refer to online betting, but all forms of gambling are prohibited under this act. As a result, you won’t find any Pakistan betting sites on our site. Although there is an exception to this rule – tote betting on horses – as mentioned earlier that applies only in certain territories within Pakistan.
Betting on sports and other games is illegal in Pakistan, so Pakistani gamblers use foreign websites to place their bets. They don’t have to pay taxes on their winnings, which is a problem in some countries.
Facts About Betting in Pakistan
- Horse race tote betting is legal in Pakistan. You can’t use an online bookie or a casino registered in this Asian country to place bets on horse races.
- Pakistani iGaming fans will have to use VPNs to access some sites because gambling is illegal in the country.
- There are no online casinos or bookmakers registered with the government in Pakistan. When writing this article, there are no iGaming sites registered in the country.
- Betting fans in Pakistan sometimes have to use foreign currencies when they make online bets. This is because some online betting operators do not offer local currency, so Pakistani players need to use foreign currencies such as the US dollar or GBP.
- Bettors should be aware of the risks involved if they are caught betting. Punters in Pakistan face stiff penalties for breaking the country’s gambling laws; therefore, it is wise to be careful when making wagers.
- Pakistan is one of the largest countries in the world, with a population of over 200 million. As a result, it is an important destination for foreign companies looking to expand their business in the country.
- If you’re going to bet online, don’t use your credit/debit card or bank transfers. Authorities can track these payments, making them risky ways to fund your gambling habit.
People who want to bet online in Pakistan have had to be innovative because of the legal status of online betting. They are mostly in their 20s or 30s, and they know how to access sites that are not accessible in their country. The popularity of online casinos has decreased a great deal since they first appeared in Pakistan; people prefer sports such as cricket, field hockey, and football.
Are online betting services legal in Pakistan?
No, Pakistan does not allow online betting.
Are there any taxes for Pakistani players on their winnings?
Pakistan does not charge taxes on winnings for its players.
Can I open an account to play with the Pakistani rupee?
Yes, you can open an account and play using Pakistani Rupee, but you may not always have the option.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Pakistani players?
Pakistani players are not allowed to participate in gambling because it is illegal.
Are mobile betting services available in Pakistan?
Mobile betting is popular in Pakistan because most bookmakers and casinos have apps available.
Can I deposit cryptocurrency while betting with an online bookie in Pakistan?
Yes, you can make a cryptocurrency deposit when betting online in Pakistan.