Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
In this guide, we’ll tell you which online betting sites are the best for Chilean punters. Take a look at the table below to find out more and read more about each site in the text below.
The Canadian authorities do not actively enforce the countries online gambling laws. It is clear that punters are free to bet online at their discretion and therefore Chilean punters are free to bet on their favorite sports competitions.
The situation for online betting in Chile is not ideal, but the future looks bright. Chilean lawmakers are currently considering whether to allow all forms of online betting, but it will be some time before anything becomes legal.
Chile is a large country that can be found on the western coast of South America. The Andes and Chilean Coast mountains are home to the country’s Pacific Ocean.
The best online betting sites in Chile
Gambling were traditionally illegal in Chile, but a recent law has changed all that. This guide will help you understand Chilean casino laws and provide a list of the best bookmakers that are legal for Chile residents.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is a logical choice for Chilean punters who want to punt with an international offshore betting site. It has extensive sports betting options, as well as casino games like poker and bingo. In addition, it offers live casino gaming, competitive odds for in-play betting and additional features for sports bettors.
Betsson is the place for Chilean sports fans. With its roots in Sweden, it offers an excellent platform for sports enthusiasts. Betsson offers hundreds of different betting options and promotions, including live betting on multiple sports events during the same day. It also offers casinos games and jackpots that can be won by placing bets on casino games.
|Welcome OfferClaim your £30 Free Bet|
William Hill is a leading sports betting company with roots dating back to 1934. The bookie has been offering competitive odds and live streaming for punters since the company’s inception. As part of the Caesars Entertainment Group, William Hill offers numerous casino, poker, bingo, and live dealer games for players to enjoy.
|£10 Free Bet|
As an established bookie, Betway features over 25 sports markets, excellent odds and in-play betting. Its casino is equally attractive with hundreds of games and generous promotions.
In addition to sports betting, casino and virtual entertainment, Mansionbet offers life-time price boosts. The bookie also has live streaming, live casino and esports.
Hopa, a top sports betting site in Chile, joins our list as one of the best online betting sites. With a superb layout and multiple player-friendly features, it offers over 20 markets. Along with its sportsbook, Hopa delivers access to esports, casino games and an exclusive VIP club.
Bonuses at Chilean Bookmakers
Most bookmakers offer a variety of incentives and promotions to attract customers. For example, new player bonuses can be used to increase your balance. Reload bonuses can be used to reload your account, and free bets can be used to bet on certain sports or other casino games.
Betway casino welcome £50
Detailed Comparison of Chilean Bookmakers
In Chile, operators have limited competition between themselves only by land-based operations. As online casinos are not allowed, the major threat of competition comes from casino locations in each region.
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Request a Bet
- Live Streaming
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Virtual Sports
- Bet Builder
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
The top six online betting sites in Chile are Bet365, Betsson, William Hill, Betway, MansionBet and Hopa. Each of these companies has a proven reputation for excellence in online gaming and we have included brief overviews of their services on this page.
Betting Features and Options in the Chilean Bookmakers
Chilean bookmakers offer a wide range of betting features and options. Live betting and streaming are common, but some bookmakers offer other interesting options that can make betting more enjoyable.
Cash out is an option punters can use to receive their money early if they’re unhappy with the outcome of a bet. Generally, punters will use this option if outcomes look less favourable than anticipated.
The Bet Builder is a tool that lets you combine bets from multiple events into one bet. It shows all the odds and potential payouts based on the amount staked.
Live betting is the most common feature Chilean punters will come across. It allows punters to place bets on markets, access betting odds in real-time and even handicap their own selections.
Live streaming allows you to watch events in real time using a streaming service. Provided by bookmakers, live streams can be free to use and are available for desktop and mobile platforms. All live broadcasts include commentary, so you can listen while you bet.
What are the available Payment Methods in Chile?
Chile has a variety of payment options for online gambling. Online gamblers can choose between e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, debit cards, and credit cards. The anonymity provided by cryptos is a benefit to those in Chile who prefer not to reveal their real names to the casinos’ operators.
Chilean bookmakers do not charge a deposit or withdraw fees in terms of transactional costs. But they do set minimum deposits that usually range between USD 10 – 20. If you open an account with a Chilean bookie, you’ll need to pay the minimum amount in local currency depending on which cryptocurrency your account is tied to.
Another topic relevant to payment methods is the processing times for deposits and withdrawals. All deposits are processed in real-time, and withdrawals can take up to seven days.
What are the most popular sports for betting in Chile?
Football, Tennis, Handball, and Basketball are all popular sports in Chile. Other sports such as cycling and golf are also gaining popularity. We’ll briefly explain each of these to give you an idea of how popular they are.
- Football is a big part of Chile’s culture, with players and fans favouring it over other sports. Mexico’s national team is based in Santiago, Chile, where it plays its home games in front of sellout crowds.
- Tennis is popular in Chile, especially among the country’s fans of the World Cup Clay Tournament. Chileans also enjoy watching the Chile Open on the ATP Tour, which takes place each year.
- Chileans love to bet on their national handball team, which has a reputation for playing exciting games and winning most of them. They love the fact that the Handball Federation and local schools are working together to encourage everyone to play handball.
- Basketball is a popular sport in the Philippines. It is closely tied to the country’s national basketball team, which has enjoyed success at international competitions.
What are the popular mobile betting options in Chile?
In Chile, mobile betting options include iOS and Android apps and websites. Each option is optimised for simplicity and functionality, providing access to various betting options, including easy-to-use apps. These vary in terms of security features, banking options, and player usability.
Betting apps are free to download and install, while mobile sites offer the same functionality. Both options are ideal for sports punting and accessing casino games.
Gambling Legislation in Chile
Chile is home to multiple land-based casinos and has legalised games of chance, lotteries, horse racing and sports betting. It has taken a proactive stance towards the legalisation of gambling.
While it’s still illegal for Chilean citizens to bet online, the government is expected to fully legalize offshore betting by 2023. While players are unlikely to face restrictions while they’re overseas, they may be harassed by authorities in their home country if they’re caught.
In response, the Chilean government gave Loteria de Concepcion and Polla Chilena the authority to proceed with an interactive gambling platform.
Unfortunately, the Chilean government wasn’t able to address online betting with onshore operators and failed to regulate offshore betting. In response, the Chilean Ministry of Finance announced plans for a bill that will regulate online betting within its borders. The bill’s intention is to allow government authorities to monitor licensed operators’ activities and determine how they should be regulated.
Facts about betting in Chile
Here are some fun facts about Chile’s love affair with betting:
- The minimum number of casinos allowed in Chile is one, and the maximum is three.
- The first casino to open in Chile, the Viña del Mar, was established in 1852.
- Chileans spend about $10 million a year gambling online.
- In Chile, Valparaiso is known as the gambling capital of the country. It has more than a thousand gaming machines and more than fifty table games.
- Chile has three casinos in the city of Valparaiso, two of which are located on the Caribbean coast.
- In Chile, the word “casino” refers to a social club or gambling house.
The profile of a Chilean gambler is largely based on historical data, which shows that the country is passionate about sports betting. Most of these interest in sports-related gambling are males between 18 and 65 years old. Female bettors are more drawn towards land-based casinos and generally favour games of chance. These numbers were unavailable due to various factors, such as the typical player’s economic status.
Is online betting legal in Chile?
Chile does not allow online betting.
Are there any taxes for Chilean players on their winnings?
Chile does not tax gambling winnings.
Can I open an account and join the CLP?
If a sportsbook or casino accepts Chilean Pesos as currency for deposits and withdrawals, it will be based on whether or not they have the currency available.
Are there any restrictions on betting for Chilean players?
Yes, some of the gambling restrictions in Chile will affect the country’s citizens and visitors. However, these limits mostly apply to geolocations and licensing constraints of certain software developers.
Are Chilean betting sites able to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
Many of the best betting sites in Chile accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Are lottery games legal in Chile?
But you must be a licensed player from the Loteria de Concepcion.
Can I be fined for gambling with offshore betting sites?
Although Chilean laws have fines for online gambling, authorities rarely enforce them.