Allowed Betting Sites in Serbia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Netherlands
- Allowed Betting Sites in Germany
- Allowed Betting Sites in the USA
- Allowed Betting Sites in Australia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Canada
- Allowed Betting Sites in Austria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Finland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Greece
- Allowed Betting Sites in France
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kenya
- Allowed Betting Sites in India
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ireland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Norway
- Allowed Betting Sites in Romania
- Allowed Betting Sites in New Zealand
- Allowed Betting Sites in Portugal
- Allowed Betting Sites in Nigeria
- Allowed Betting Sites in Italy
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Africa
- Allowed Betting Sites in Sweden
- Allowed Betting Sites in Switzerland
- Allowed Betting Sites in China
- Allowed Betting Sites in Singapore
- Allowed Betting Sites in Turkey
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mexico
- Allowed Betting Sites in Brazil
- Allowed Betting Sites in Peru
- Allowed Betting Sites in Russia
- Allowed Betting Sites in the Philippines
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ghana
- Allowed Betting Sites in Zambia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cameroon
- Allowed Betting Sites in Indonesia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hong Kong
- Allowed Betting Sites in Hungary
- Allowed Betting Sites in Iceland
- Allowed Betting Sites in Bangladesh
- Allowed Betting Sites in Cambodia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Israel
- Allowed Betting Sites in Colombia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belarus
- Allowed Betting Sites in Belgium
- Allowed Betting Sites in Jamaica
- Allowed Betting Sites in Japan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Estonia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Chile
- Allowed Betting Sites in Egypt
- Allowed Betting Sites in Kazakhstan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Latvia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ethiopia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Ecuador
- Allowed Betting Sites in Malaysia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Czech Republic
- Allowed Betting Sites in Moldova
- Allowed Betting Sites in Croatia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Morocco
- Allowed Betting Sites in Mozambique
- Allowed Betting Sites in Pakistan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Saudi Arabia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Senegal
- Allowed Betting Sites in South Korea
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovakia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Slovenia
- Allowed Betting Sites in Taiwan
- Allowed Betting Sites in Thailand
- Allowed Betting Sites in UAE
- Allowed Betting Sites in Venezuela
- Allowed Betting Sites in Vietnam
Compare bookmakers’ offers, learn more about their pros/cons and choose the one that suits you best.
The online gambling market in Serbia is similar to the situation in other countries of the region. While a regulating authority issues licenses, some bettors prefer to use a gambling site registered elsewhere. However, this doesn’t mean that local brands are not worth it because most of them will live up to your expectations.
Even though some of the most popular international online betting websites in Serbia do not have a license from the authorities, people are still accessing them. We will learn more about the different brands and other important things related to betting in Serbia.
The best online betting sites in Serbia
Serbia is among the many European countries where gambling is legal. There are betting shops in Serbia, but there are also international betting sites accessible to Serbian citizens. Some online gamblers prefer using these foreign brands rather than local ones.
|Welcome OfferBet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets|
Bet365 is one of the most popular online betting sites, offering sportsbook and casino games to users in several countries. Its top-notch sportsbook allows punters from Serbia to place bets on all kinds of sports, while its wide variety of bonuses and betting tools make it one of the most popular betting sites around. In addition, it offers Android and iOS applications that are highly secure.
|100% up to €122|
If you want to place bets on sports in Serbia and enjoy the best features of an iGaming platform, 22Bet is for you. This platform offers bookmakers, an online casino, eSports bets and more. It has a chatbot that allows punters in Serbia to place their bets via Telegram. Unlike other operators on this list, 22Bet speaks Serbian (among other languages). Moreover, it offers punters a wide range of bonuses for new and existing users.
With this platform, you can place bets on almost any sport or event. In addition to all of the betting options, Melbet offers a professional customer support department. It also lets you use your native language while playing. This makes it a lot more attractive for people who want to use it in the future, especially since it is available worldwide.
Mozzart is a great site for betting. You can bet on a variety of sports and games, including sports like soccer and tennis, as well as casino games like roulette and blackjack. The site has tons of promotions for new and existing customers - free bets or reload offers - which are divided into different subcategories based on the type of offer they work with.
Netbet is a fun online betting platform that accepts players from Serbia. Unlike other websites, however, this one does not offer punters the ability to use the Serbian language while betting. The good news is that it makes up for it by providing its customers with a classic sportsbook and one of the best online casinos. The latter will allow you to test some of the latest titles in the business, all created by world-class companies. The traditional casino offers plenty of its own opportunities as well: unlike many other sites, this one allows you to download and install a stand-alone client so that you can play against other poker fans.
Meridianbet is one of the top online betting websites for users in Serbia. This is because it focuses on the local market and has a fully-fledged sportsbook where you can find almost every sport out there. The brand will let you choose from the popular markets, avail yourself of higher odds than usual and also use their casino software supplier. Punters can enjoy world-class slots and table games.
Serbian Bookmakers Promo Codes & Bonuses
Serbian bookmakers offer a variety of bonus schemes. Some focus on free bets and reload offers, while others offer special promotions like Accumulator boosts or VIP clubs. The top-rated operators have other sections that include free spins, invite a friend programmes and more.
Before you start playing, check out the Terms and Conditions for any promotional offer. Some require a deposit, while others have a specific rollover requirement.
Serbian Bookmakers Comparison
It’s no secret that Serbia has a good selection of betting operators. While local companies are strong in their own right, international companies also have fans. In other words, both types of betting operators have loyal customers.
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
- Live Betting
- Live Casino
- Live Streaming
- Virtual Sports
The Most Sought-After Features and Options Offered by Serbian Bookmakers
People interested in online betting Serbia want to find an iGaming operator that offers loads of features, so we’ve listed the most common options below.
Cash Out is an option that allows users to cash out some of their money before the games are concluded. This can be useful if you want to get some of your money back while placing a bet on any sport, but many bookies have certain limitations on this feature.
As both of the betting operators in Serbia have been established for quite some time, they offer a wide variety of live betting options. That’s why most brands offer a unique live betting section – it allows punters to bet on live matches and gives them access to specific markets and dynamic odds.
Live Streaming is an extra feature that allows you to follow your favorite matches in real time. However, most betting websites don’t allow their customers to use this option. But with a little research and practice, you can see how it can help you get better results on some bets.
Which Are The Available Payment Options For Punters in Serbia?
At the moment, most Serbian punters use bank transfers, cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, and credit/debit cards to fund their accounts. However, some iGaming operators offer only traditional payment methods and don’t accept cryptocurrency payments at all.
When making a deposit or withdrawing money from an ATM, it is important to make sure that the minimum amount required for each transaction is identical. In addition, you must be aware of the time it takes for the transaction to go through and whether there are any fees involved. Most brands do not have hidden fees; however, there is always an exception.
Although some of the world’s biggest companies accept a variety of currencies, the Serbian dinar is usually not one of them. However, big names in the country might add this option in the future.
The Top Sports That Punters From Serbia Like to Bet On
Some of the sports that people in Serbia enjoy watching are tennis, soccer and basketball.
- Everyone loves football, so it’s no wonder that the Serbian Super Liga and many other football competitions from around the world are popular with online and land-based bookmakers. Football is also the sport that offers the largest selection of markets for punters.
- Serbia has a complicated basketball leagues system with a hierarchical format. Punters from Serbia can also wager on the NBA, as well as other popular competitions.
- Serbia is one of the most popular countries for tennis in Europe, so it’s no surprise that Serbia’s top players are from here. Novak Djokovic won more than $42 million in prize money in his career and was ranked number one for many years. Although there aren’t any major Grand Slam tournaments in Serbia, punters can bet on smaller events here if they like.
- The Serbian Superliga is a popular volleyball league in Serbia, which includes some of the country’s best teams. Since it offers unique markets not available elsewhere, many people bet on this sport. Although it is popular, volleyball doesn’t provide as many betting options as some of the more sought-after alternatives.
- Handball is a popular sport in Serbia, so it shouldn’t be surprising that the Serbian Handball Super League is among the most prestigious competitions in this sport. While some bookmakers do not offer that many options for handball, usually there are at least a couple of events to choose from.
- The Serbian national water polo team is often thought to be one of the best in Europe. This, along with their popularity and the fact that they are able to compete in the most prestigious competition in the country – the Water Polo League A – are all reasons people come to gamble on them.
Can you play online casino in Serbia?
Some of the best gambling brands in the country offer a casino section. Like in other countries, operators don’t develop their own titles – they work with experienced software companies to make sure their games offer the best experience possible.
Online casinos in Serbia offer a large number of games, including slots, live casino titles, jackpots and poker. The graphics and sound effects are very realistic.
Serbia And Mobile Betting
Serbia is one of many countries in the region where people use smartphones and tablets. Some people don’t use those devices to bet, but others do.
If you want to place a bet on Serbia with your mobile device, you will need to use an operator that has an app. Some operators do not have mobile apps because it costs them too much money. Instead, they allow punters to place bets on their website without downloading anything onto their device.
The fact that you can bet on the go doesn’t mean you will miss some of the features and options found on the desktop platform.
Is gambling illegal in Serbia?
In Serbia, gambling is regulated by the Games of Chance Administration. This authority was created back in the ’90s and has been responsible for licensing all gambling enterprises in the country. The state lottery used to be one of these companies but it lost its monopoly over the betting market when gambling laws changed in 2011.
In Serbia, some betting sites are blocked by the government. Banks may refuse to handle payments, so it’s important to check out the top betting sites in Serbia before you start punting.
Facts About Betting in Serbia
- Some of the most popular online betting websites in Serbia are not licensed by the Serbian government. People can access these sites freely, as long as they do not participate in any illegal activities, but it is unclear whether or not these sites are regulated by Serbian authorities.
- In Serbia, only people over 18 years old can legally gamble.
- Although Serbia has a stable currency, the Dinar, it is not among the available options for iGaming players. Consequently, punters must use other types of payment options when playing on these sites.
- Serbia is the only country in Europe where people can use land-based betting shops. Although they are no longer available in many countries, Serbia has plenty of real bookies.
- The country of Serbia doesn’t levy taxes on people who win while gambling.
- In Serbia, online bettors can usually access gambling websites that are not regulated by local authorities. However, they can also use a VPN to bypass these restrictions.
People in Serbia have a tendency to bet on sports, so they often choose some of the options mentioned in this article. Some newcomers in the iGaming industry will use international sites, however.
Is online gambling legal in Serbia?
Yes, online betting is legal in Serbia. This means that people from Serbia can legally place bets online.
Are there any taxes on Serbian players’ winnings?
The Serbian government does not charge tax on winnings.
Can I open an account and begin playing RSD?
Yes, you can open an account and play with RSD, but check to see if it’s available in your country.
Are there any restrictions on Serbia players betting?
Serbia does not have a betting ban on its players, except that they must be at least 18 to bet legally.
Is Bet365 allowed in Serbia?
Bet365 is allowed in Serbia, as long as you have a valid gambling license.
Is it possible for online bettors in Serbia to download and install mobile apps for Android and iOS?
Betting on mobile apps is now possible in Serbia, as long as the bookie has an app available for download.